Jump to content
  • Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Leberkäse

Avataaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Leberkäse said:

@martinzx yeah I've just discovered that bit. Thanks for the link.

its all getting ruddy confusing now. Its saying file bigger than 49,97kb or something like that, but I'm sure I did that. Hmm time for a smoke.

Please pm me the image or a link and I'll do it for you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its ok now Roy I've eventually sussed it. Any old thing is now profile picture but I can have a play now.

Thanks for all the input chaps. :thumbsup:

Edited by Leberkäse
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Leberkäse said:

Its ok now Roy I've eventually sussed it. Any old thing is now profile picture but I can have a play now.

Thanks for all the input chaps. :thumbsup:

There you go, 128 x 128 pixels at 4.33kb, which is 8kb after accounting for storage structure.

Later,
William

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Leberkäse said:

@martinzx yeah I've just discovered that bit. Thanks for the link.

its all getting ruddy confusing now. Its saying file bigger than 49,97kb or something like that, but I'm sure I did that. Hmm time for a smoke.

I questioned it because next to the file upload button it says: "Accepted file types gif, jpeg, jpe, jpg, png · Max file size 1MB" and not 0.05Mb :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed it does or did Davey.

And the avatar is me window spending 1,000,000 Euros through the window of Glashütte Vienna.

Edited by Leberkäse
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Leberkäse said:

Indeed it does or did Davey.

And the avatar is me window spending 1,000,000 Euros through the window of Glashütte Vienna.

Well it was as now its a Leberkäse Semmel :thumbsup:.

Here's the original.....

large.58bdad0fa9034_IMG_4172(4).jpg.48cfc5cd1961544b62fde25bea4839ac.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, martinzx said:

Er yes it is right :whistle:

11.png

 

This keeps getting weirder, mine still says 1Mb:

Watch%20forum%20screen%20shot_zpsn3ozbni

Of course, it would be clearer if PhotoBucket hadn't decided to make my screen shot so small... :angry:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Davey P said:

 

This keeps getting weirder, mine still says 1Mb:

Watch%20forum%20screen%20shot_zpsn3ozbni

Of course, it would be clearer if PhotoBucket hadn't decided to make my screen shot so small... :angry:

Strange indeed! :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't matter to me because I've already got mine, and after all this I'll probably NEVER change it :laugh:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Davey P said:

 

This keeps getting weirder, mine still says 1Mb:

The forum has provided you with a special dispensation because of the swelled head you have from winning so often! :biggrin:

Later,
William

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, William_Wilson said:

The forum has provided you with a special dispensation because of the swelled head you have from winning so often! :biggrin:

Later,
William

Ah, that would explain a lot... :tongue:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...