UK Watch Forum banner

Dogs are.....

34K views 333 replies 100 participants last post by  Fitz666 
#66 ·
Can't have you cat folk posting all your moggy pictures without some dog pictures to balance things out!

IMAG0280_zpsuaqg8yvs.jpg

Meg and Murphy inspecting the summer house dads put up.

See less See more
#36 ·
Mate you forgot to iron your Labrador!!

I like dogs but don't think I could own one the wife got pounced on and bitten (not badly but hard enough) as a young child by a big dog, she literally freaks out if there is a dog that is bigger than she could feasibly kick across the room (she wouldn't do that just painting a picture) so I think our house will be a dog free zone for the foreseeable future, I only eat sprouts at Christmas because I promised my mum I would

Cheers

Yogi

#4 ·
Yuk, dogs & brussel sprouts, I cannot stand them, Ieft home at an early age to get away from them.

#5 ·
Brussels...yes..love 'em...dogs, no. I understand that folk love their dogs, and that's fine....however, as someone who has to mow the lawn of a dog owner, who doesn't pick up....I hate them. There's nothing worse than mowing over a concealed 'barkers egg', hidden in the grass, which explodes like a grenade all over ones boots and socks, leading to untold misery and an unholy stench in the van...especially when the heater's on. Plus it makes the house stink of 'dog', and just latterly, taking one to the vet incurs a bill that requires a second mortgage to be taken out. Dog owners...I know you love your pets...and please enjoy them....they're just not for me.

#7 ·
Nope not just you, Me too, 2 German shepherds. Agreed picking up the dog eggs is not great fun but a necessary evil and walking in the rain ain't always great but wouldn't be without em. I can see the other side but the house wouldn't be the same without them.

If you were to lock the wife, kids and dogs in the garage for the day only the dogs would be pleased to see you on your return.....)

#13 ·
I'm a dog lover too.

We have a Staffi and a Jack Russell.

Staffi had a major operation just over a week ago but is recovering nicely. Thank you PetPlan insurance :)

Cheerz

Mark H

#18 ·
I have a Stafford called Basher!

bash.gif

He's as soft as grease, and good company.

That stuffed football lasted about two minutes !

Paul.

#21 ·
Lost this big boy 2 years ago. Haven't been able to buy another as still miss him so much. First time I've felt so strongly about any of my dogs.

ossiesnow.jpg