• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alfie,he’s 16 this year and still acts like a puppy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was my best mate for 9 years, he checked out in Sept 2011, I have never got over it.  This feeling of overwhelming loss has prevented me getting another.

Too funny! Don't think it would work with this one either... How about a collective.... Awwwwwwwwww??

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...

Medal for hero dog Kuno which saved soldiers' lives in Afghanistan https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53949310

I knew a good few of the dog handlers in Afghanistan, I swear you would crap yourself if one of these land sharks ever came at you. These dogs are fantastic in the field and deserve all the praise they get. Well done Kuno. 

• Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, Teg62x said:

Medal for hero dog Kuno which saved soldiers' lives in Afghanistan https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53949310

I knew a good few of the dog handlers in Afghanistan, I swear you would crap yourself if one of these land sharks ever came at you. These dogs are fantastic in the field and deserve all the praise they get. Well done Kuno. 

Marvellous story, I was impressed to read of the after action care the dog received too. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hard work when they are from Yorkshire and a terrier. Today on morfa...come and get me. Then sets off like donald cambell in bluebird. 

20201018_171456.jpg

20201018_171504.jpg

Notice her front end bow lift once she hit her own wash. Needed a bath tonight both of us. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Dogs are “heartbreakers “  this is our beautiful Gsp back home from the vets after suffering a fit and convulsions , after extensive tests etc she is now back with us for palative  care , might have weeks maybe months left. A scan showed a large tumour on her liver and pancreas. Our other Gsp is going to be as heartbroken as we are  :(

Lola

Dogs

• Sad 1

It's been just over a year now that my son lost his Beagle to the same tumour.   And only yesterday our grandson said, for no reason " I really miss Bramble ".

It doesn't half pull at the old heart strings.     Hope it's a peaceful farewell for the girl.

Edited by Alpha550t
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Alpha550t said:

It's been just over a year now that my son lost his Beagle to the same tumour.   And only yesterday our grandson said, for no reason " I really miss Bramble ".

It doesn't half pull at the old heart strings.     

Yes they do break your heart , we’ve lost a few now as we’re old and generally had rescue dogs , but it never gets easier unfortunately 

• Thanks 1