• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Damo516

Friday 17th March watch parade

Todays watch, which was Wednesdays incoming is the Mondaine Railway 30340 Retro.

42mm inc crown /  52mm lug-lug / 10mm deep and on a 20mm stainless steel bracelet. Bracelet is well worn with many scratches and was filthy so I removed it gave it a good scrub in a solution of washing liquid, baking soda, and Listerine before rinsing drying and a rubbing over with Cape Cod cloth. Better than it was but still rather distressed, couple of dings and scratches on the case but nothing major, setting and working as it should, mark free sapphire crystal. Boxed with original guarantee, receipt of purchase and hang tags, overall well pleased with it.  :yes:

227455120035202.png

227455350094202.png

• Like 5

As a watch brand Diesel watches can be left wanting in terms of build quality, but I do like some of their designs.  

16112654900_78bf5938ba_z.jpg

HAGWE

• Like 7

Inadvertently gone green today, nothing to do with Paddy's day just fancied the Alpinist as not worn it for a week or two! (old pic alert)

32722891282_d901432865_k_d.jpg

• Like 6

32645434074_9dcc1b83da_b.jpg Thanks to @Rotundus 

Glad you like it, currently in the pub round the corner from home. Was almost up to me elbows on WD40 to get the grease off literally, just rinsing me laughing gear before getting home and changing for dinner with the 710. Pub WiFi rubbish so won't see pictures until later. Wearing 5610 with bull bars which was removed before the rest of me got all manky and is almost as clean as wedding ring which had been boron greased and then WD40'd back to a nice shine. Ttfn happy Paddy's Day all , please ignore any posts from me for the next day or so it's the Guinness talking so it is !

Des.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Damo516 said:

Happy St. Patrick's day :thumbsup:

Old pic but this oldie today:

20160904_082032

Love it. Uber cool.

Mine for the day...

20170314_192048_zpspwfubpma.jpg

20170314_192128_zps9qwnyc7q.jpg

20170309_151816_zpsibzfgc63.jpg

• Like 2

Just coming off daytime duty.   Zenith Defy Subsea.

CAM02686_1.jpg

Just clocked on for evening duty.   Valjoux 7765 'Union Laureat'.

CAM02687_1.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Montybaber said:

:) 

ED8CCEA0-56EB-4CED-920C-F9BB0DD78A3E.jpg

run off my feet at the moment with all the (P)olitical and (p) shenanigans world-wide. Though had to sign in to say well done! You did it. A simply fab choice. :yes:

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Nigelp said:

run off my feet at the moment with all the (P)olitical and (p) shenanigans world-wide. Though had to sign in to say well done! You did it. A simply fab choice. :yes:

I was wondering where you were earlier my friend, thankyou very much I am still smiling from ear to ear!

dont be a stranger!!

• Like 1

Counting down the minutes until the fun in the sun "Taxi for Bond" turns up.

I'm thinking the best method of transport is to do a @mach 0.0013137

:laugh: :laugh:

shot_1489793595504_zpsvbckveco.jpg

shot_1489793668115_zpsbrzqpypx.jpg

See you in a bit.

Unless you are unlucky enough that I can get hooked up to some Wi-Fi.

:biggrin:

• Like 1