UK Watch Forum banner

watchfinder experience

2K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  sted 
#1 ·
just thought id share my experience with you chaps

sent watchfinder some pics and details from my watch { a black monaco},within 24 hours they sent me back a valuation {range of £150) top to bottom

as i was happy with that i sent them the watch rmsd,as soon as they received the watch they emailed to confirm as such and explained the watch was going for testing and verification.

3 days later they confirmed all is good and if i wanted to proceed i just completed payment details for them and the money will be in my account within 5 days !.

Anyway thought you might want to know that as an easy alternative to ebay etc dealing with them is very slick and professional and would recommend {especially if like me you are itching for something else.

#8 ·
just thought id share my experience with you chaps

sent watchfinder some pics and details from my watch { a black monaco},within 24 hours they sent me back a valuation {range of £150) top to bottom

as i was happy with that i sent them the watch rmsd,as soon as they received the watch they emailed to confirm as such and explained the watch was going for testing and verification.

3 days later they confirmed all is good and if i wanted to proceed i just completed payment details for them and the money will be in my account within 5 days !.

Anyway thought you might want to know that as an easy alternative to ebay etc dealing with them is very slick and professional and would recommend {especially if like me you are itching for something else.
thank you for your post - might be costly experience but at least its an option for selling a watch

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.