• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Damo516

Saturday 22nd April

Came today, a replacement for my old one. Light stopped working after 5 years. Gone for the tough solar, lets see how long this one lasts. Liking the negative display looks all tactical. Debating whether to get the bull bars and nato mod...

20170422_114001_zps5cdhwfei.jpg

Edited by Bling9er
  • Like 4

Just back from 'Marbs'.....bloody hell it was chilly over there! Having read all the hype about the place, and heard all about the boats in Puerto Banus, was disappointed to find the place looking very shabby and run down. The marina at Vilamoura in Portugal is far superior! Anyway, after a week without a timepiece, thought the Spork could have an outing today.

053_zps0406e07f.jpg

• Like 8

Changed to the Zenith triple date moon phase chronograph.  One of my grails that should be worn more.  

IMAG1523_1_zpshpxu8sme.jpg

• Like 10

4 hours ago, JimboJames1972 said:

Saturday 22 April

Seiko Gen2 on homemade leather bund

That is very nice @JimboJames1972, I might even go so far as bloody gorgeous.

2 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Just back from 'Marbs'.....bloody hell it was chilly over there! Having read all the hype about the place, and heard all about the boats in Puerto Banus, was disappointed to find the place looking very shabby and run down. The marina at Vilamoura in Portugal is far superior! Anyway, after a week without a timepiece, thought the Spork could have an outing today.

Glad you managed to get away this time; I seem to remember last time I saw you'd been away was when the huge lust for the Orca started?

I am banana powered today.

34198437105_6bbbdaf727_k_d.jpg

• Like 3

Over to a pair of Marino's now the sun is out. Still contemplating a NOS black dial for the chrono so as to change it up occasionally, but at £100 I'm not sure.

IMAG1191.jpg

IMAG1192.jpg

• Like 2

Been wearing this all day today for work. Just got home.

Guy 86dcc086851f8e2c275275eacb96c3fd.jpg

Sent from my Xperia Z Premium using Tapatalk

I'm rather loving this. It's a perfect match for my yellow VW camper van! The captain needs one!

a4d33de2fa191374fb1b4995fe6e0c77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm rather loving this. It's a perfect match for my yellow VW camper van! The captain needs one!

a4d33de2fa191374fb1b4995fe6e0c77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch; C11 Makaira Elite (Titanium) from Christopher Ward. LE of 500; sold out a couple of years ago.

Strap custom made by Steveo Straps, in a B&R style.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia Z Premium using Tapatalk