• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
WRENCH

Heads up folks.

29 minutes ago, mcb2007 said:

Plus  VAT and any other charges.

Quoting me next day delivery Amazon prime so it must be in the UK ?

What Is Fulfilment By Amazon?

Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.

If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, wits said:

nope  all in from amazon

Good deal then

19 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

Quoting me next day delivery Amazon prime so it must be in the UK ?

What Is Fulfilment By Amazon?

Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.

If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, RWP said:

Like this better :)

33148741414_e9050e98ff_b.jpg

love it camp as christmas but might have to get a gold one too.

• Like 1

Should have ordered one before the "heads up"/ See they are back to US supply global store. :(

Anyway, hope everyone that went for it is happy. :) :thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WRENCH said:

Should have ordered one before the "heads up"/ See they are back to US supply global store. :(

Anyway, hope everyone that went for it is happy. :) :thumbsup:

I have to be honest pictures dont do it justice i have  an omega, a monaco and others but it oozes 70s retro cool,the dial is stunning,crystal caseback is fantastic and build amazing ive paid  a lot more money for a lot less watch.anyone interested there was a new one on ebay with 3 straps including a mesh for £124.

many thanks Wrench even the wifelet likes it.

off to find my flares and my earth wind and fire lps............. 

just looking at the uber camp gold one now ffs......

• Like 2