UK Watch Forum banner

Atlantic Owners Club

5K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Dean Melville 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi there,

why no Atlantic club yet, its old swiss brand with lots of inovations back in the days.

Here is my Seashark chrono :)

CxagGogl.jpg

RIcpOo3l.jpg

waiting to see Yours

See less See more
#5 ·
Picked this one up at an auction here in Sweden this weekend. Atlantic Worldmaster (Världsmästarur in Swedish). Small crack in the glass as you can see in the bottom corner, any tips on how I can find out what the right glass is to replace it would be greatly appreciated. Just had a quick look on cousinuk and there is a lot to choose from, domed, slightly domed, flat etc the list goes on for ever.

309380_1_mid

#6 ·
any tips on how I can find out what the right glass is to replace it would be greatly appreciated.
If you don't have one, get a Crystal Lift tool, it makes replacement a lot easier. Also a digital caliper for measuring.

Once you have the crystal out, measure the diameter and the height of the dome. Then I usually search eBay, rather than Cousins. It's easier to find a match. Even so, I now have several "spares" that turned out not to fit the watch I bought them for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.