• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
wits

fickle

seiko recraft snkm97

someone shows one on here and now i have one and its fantastic

then i see a picture of it on a mesh bracelet  and i now have to have it on mesh but I know a lot of mesh bracelets are tommy toss

can anyone reccommend a decent milanese mesh bracelet ??

thanks in advanceSeiko 5 Automatic Recraft SNKM97. 3 Extra Straps. UK - No import Taxes. 70s VibeSEIKO RECRAFT SNKM97 GREEN DIAL Silver  Stain. Steel SEIKO AUTOMATICS NKM97-NEW

10 hours ago, owain1 said:

Watch Gecko seem to have nice mesh bracelets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'll second this.  Had a few bracelets from them.  Good quality at a good price.

Strapcode also have milanese mesh but might be a bit more expensive.

28 minutes ago, Stuart2103 said:

I'll second this.  Had a few bracelets from them.  Good quality at a good price.

Me too, can't fault their stuff on price, quality and service.

Me too - everything I've bought from those guys is excellent quality. They often stick a freebie in too! In the past, I've had a pen, a watch cleaner and a watch pouch. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, relaxer7 said:

Me too - everything I've bought from those guys is excellent quality. They often stick a freebie in too! In the past, I've had a pen, a watch cleaner and a watch pouch. 

I just had one of their straps in the post today.  Came with a free cleaning cloth, spring bars and a 10% off next order. :thumbs_up:  Their delivery is excellent as well.  Ordered from ebay and arrived in 2 days.  Can't complain at all.