• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Wearing a watch at night.

Following " Watch Nevers" and a member posting " Never Wear a Watch at Night" I'd be interested to know who does and who doesn't :yes:

I always wear a watch at night, even those with no lume.  I haven't scratched any and it's handy since the Boz nicked the clock radio ( just took it one day :blind:). 

Night time wearer or not ?

Cheers

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's old, Jay...and forgets what he's posted from one week to the next...perhaps you need keep a list of 'posted topics', @RWP to avoid duplication... As I 've also said several times before, noth

You learn something new every day - - I never knew there was a watch called CARNAL - - a little knowlege of which goes a long way!

a big no, its as bad as wearing socks / pants in bed!

Posted Images

Usually never wear a watch in bed, Baby Gs can be pretty sore especially if you lie on them!  :taz:  Sometimes wear a Fitbit to track sleep.

Edited by themysterybidder
  • Like 1

Well, I have to admit I'm one of those weird people who has a watch on at night. It is mostly because I'm used to it and if I don't have one I have a trouble falling asleep. Could I train myself to always take the watch off before bedtime? Of course I could but I haven't found a good enough reason for that yet.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, themysterybidder said:

Usually never wear a watch in bed, Baby Gs can be pretty sore especially if you lie on them!  :taz:  Sometimes wear a Fitbit to track sleep.

Very sorry about your sore watches :whistle:   A quick rub with a soft cloth might help the poor little things :)

I don't have a fiitbit, a stillaliveabit would do me.

Edited by RWP
  • Like 2

I always wear a watch , in fact a watch is worn practically 24/7 , only time not worn is in shower ( yes even the waterproof one are taken off sad), never bothered me wearing one at night in bed and don't know its there most of the time, and I have a bed side clock so don't need it to tell the time either :laugh: ,

deano

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, deano1956 said:

I always wear a watch , in fact a watch is worn practically 24/7 , only time not worn is in shower ( yes even the waterproof one are taken off sad), never bothered me wearing one at night in bed and don't know its there most of the time, and I have a bed side clock so don't need it to tell the time either :laugh: ,

deano

I've got one unwashed arm which I keep out of the shower ( mostly) because of watches :whistle:

• Like 1

Old with bad eyes and can't read my alarm clock so yes - a small Timex with good lume..............cheers p

PS:  Don't ask why on earth I need to know the time in the middle of the nite - I usually have to get up anyway :)

• Like 1
9 hours ago, ABaird3 said:

Strictly analogue watch with no timer function, and running slow, wouldn't want to embarrass ones-self.

"That was quick darling"

"No way, 5 minutes by my watch"

Surely that word should read "fast" ?

46 minutes ago, JayDeep said:

Pretty sure you've posted about this twice now in my short time here.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

He's old, Jay...and forgets what he's posted from one week to the next...perhaps you need keep a list of 'posted topics', @RWP to avoid duplication...:laugh::laugh:

As I 've also said several times before, nothing for me....wouldn't want to risk scratching my little pirhana's delicate 'lady bits' and getting in serious trouble.:yes:

• Like 3

Sorry no I have never worn a watch in bed, in fact around tea time I usually take it off, can I ask for those that do is it always the same watch you wear to bed ( take of the watch you are wearing that day and swap them over) or whatever your wearing that day ?

• Like 1