• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Kutusov

One of those boring questions: what watch might I be needing?

GWS Pro Diver? Has some of the things you want. I can't fault mine

large.IMAG0974_zpsaf507183.jpg.d61ad9e0c69da88ff084ce21b0429a72.jpg

Takes a beating (sapphire), and you dont see many around, also has tritium tubes. Will also take a strap.

Edited by Timez Own
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, relaxer7 said:

large.IMG_0134.JPG.744bc0a46be4dcf457f629f786e2cda2.JPG

Those are beautiful! And I also like their new Ranger a lot :yes:

This would be it though guys. As usual they had to make something wrong and it's the crooked date window on the full size model. These are actually cheap for JDM Duratect watches:

promasterl.jpg

ecofiber0.jpg 

What about one of these? (Bought some time back on your advice!)

large.image.jpg.27b9c2d1bb6c2ae50a287906252d6e9d.jpg

BTW, do you have a model reference for the ones above?

Edited by Draygo
  • Like 1

Yes, those are nice! And the non-radio controlled ones have the 6 cut out out but are much cheaper too. 

As to those Citizen above, they should be cheaper (even after taxes) than your chrono and models are:  PMD56-2863; PMB56-2882 and PMD56-2861. It's my curse to like the women's model, the smaller one with no date :(  

Edited by Kutusov

1 hour ago, Draygo said:

What about one of these? (Bought some time back on your advice!)

BTW, do you have a model reference for the ones above?

Oh, side note... remember we talked about those all black square GShocks? Handled one a few weeks back and they are very easy to read. They ahve that negative display but the numbers look like they are made of something mentalic and highly reflective, I wouldn't be suprised if they ended up being easier to read than the conventional ones. Quite impressive stuff. 

Edited by Kutusov
  • Like 1

Yes, those are nice! And the non-radio controlled ones have the 6 cut out out but are much cheaper too. 
As to those Citizen above, they should be cheaper (even after taxes) than your chrono and models are:  PMD56-2863; PMB56-2882 and PMD56-2861. It's my curse to like the women's model, the smaller one with no date   

I like the petite one too! I guess the radio control will be Japan only though which puts me off. If I could find one I'd be interested - my one is perfect ...except it's a bit too big. PM me if you're interested in it!

11 minutes ago, Draygo said:

I like the petite one too! I guess the radio control will be Japan only though which puts me off. If I could find one I'd be interested - my one is perfect ...except it's a bit too big. PM me if you're interested in it!

Thanks Dave, I will certainly think about it! (And yes, those Citizens above only get Japanese radio signals) 

Completely unrelated to the sort of thing I was looking for and way more money I was considering but I really, really like those Tudor Ranger. My kind of watch!