• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Chromejob

Software update issues and observations June 2017

I can certify that my gin & tonic does not impact software performance. 

Trying Chrome on iOS. Enabled subscript. Deslected subscript, button still active. Enabled superscript, subscript button is no longer highlighted. Enabled subscript while superscript is active, uh-oh. Amazing tiny text. Deselected superscript. But still highlighted. Let's try tapping the subscript button again. Okay, normal text, but subscript button still active. It seems like it has two different intensities of "grey - selected." 

Can I make it even harder to read? A-ha, subscript button is "half-grey" and only superscript text enabled. Superscript button only half-grey, typed text is normal. I don't get it. 

I need another gin & tonic. Oh, darn ,the Boldface button acts the same. Two intensities of grey. This is with the italics button dark grey, and boldface button is "half-grey." 

Edited by Chromejob

More on this unholy abomination of a WYSIWYDG editor. 

1. There is no button way to return to default, normal text. After enabling subscript, and italics, it seems I could not return to prior formatting. (Merc salesman and Rolex thread.)
  2. Under Size, which I presume is FONT  SIZE, I can only see 48 and 72. Holy bejeebus, you want to give me only two choices between

this, 
    and this??

Okay, grandpa, here's your Large Print version of TWF, I trust your eyes can rest. ;) 

Edited by Chromejob