• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Chris 37

Accurist owners club

Hope some of you will come and join me.

1960's (that's a guess)

h9VxWWa.jpg

Around the back

RfqgsbF.jpg

Chronograph from 1990's

5icEid1.jpg?2

Skymaster

YXIL5Lt.jpg

• Like 3

Here's a few of mine.....

Accurist LCD from circa 1976.....

Citizen LED

9ct 21 Jewel Accurist from 1955.

9ct Accurist from 1955

and finally, the oldest, this 15 Jewel Accurist from 1951. :)

1951 Accurist

• Like 4

Just this one at the moment. One of my favourites, very nice quality only let down slightly by weak lume. Not sure about the colour of the strap though, think I'm going to have to try something different.

NLyIFNO.jpg

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Lancman said:

Just this one at the moment. One of my favourites, very nice quality only let down slightly by weak lume. Not sure about the colour of the strap though, think I'm going to have to try something different.

NLyIFNO.jpg

I agree the brown just doesn't look right, the one on my white Accurist above has the similar shine to the strap (particularly having used the ultra sonic cleaner on it this morning) and is very comfortable. I would normally have leather on a dress watch but I bought this one pre-owned on EBay with the strap shown as an extra to a black leather one which was fitted and didn't look just right. Having put on the one shown I really like it.

• Like 2

Just the one for me, bought by 'Dearly Beloved' when we first met, 27 years ago. It's not one of my usual wearers, but I'll never get rid of it...I wouldn't dare!

Accurist.

Accurist.