• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Accurist owners club

On 08/07/2020 at 06:49, Ti22 said:

Thanks Eezy.

I'll get the back off it today and get some pics up.

Cheers.

2020-10-24_11-25-4520200513_213157

Hello all

Sorry for delay with pics.

Can anyone identify the correct movement I would need to order to get this Accurist Day Date running again?

Regards 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope some of you will come and join me. 1960's (that's a guess) Around the back   Chronograph from 1990's   Skymaster      

Here's a few of mine..... Accurist LCD from circa 1976.....   9ct 21 Jewel Accurist from 1955.   and finally, the oldest, this 15 Jewel Accurist from 1951. 

Accurist London, Greenwich meridian commemorative, limited edition, with 24hr feature.

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Ti22 said:

2020-10-24_11-25-4520200513_213157

Hello all

Sorry for delay with pics.

Can anyone identify the correct movement I would need to order to get this Accurist Day Date running again?

Regards 

2020-10-25_08-34-44

Seen this diagram on the 2020 Miyota catalogue. 

Would this possibly be the same movement from my late 80s Accurist?

The 6P29 would not work because according to your pic the stem is on the opposite side. It's unusual to have a left hand stem and I don't think I've seen one on a Miyota.

Only thing I can think of is if you found a movement with the subdial at the top instead of the bottom and then turn it 180 degs so the stem is on the left. Maybe that is how it was designed.

Miyota don't seem to have production runs of the same movement for many years like others do but there is nearly always an alternative available. The movt number is under ''Miyota Co'', on yours looks like 4P00 ?