• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Your best watch.

RWP

Ok let's see what your BEST watch is, a few nice pics :) and reasons why.  Not necessarily your most expensive but the one that wins   the prize for build, looks, accuracy and price.

For me it has to be this, bought as an old model, and I find it better than more expensive Tissot autos.   In fairness when it was a current model it was quite a bit more than the Tissots,

ETA 2824, sapphire front and back, and a seriously heavy case and bracelet.   As I posted yesterday it is accurate to within a couple of seconds a day.

35037971104_1f18c2afac_b.jpg

35745811351_4bd220220f_b.jpg

Anyway I don't think even my Tissot Auto Couturier Chrono betters it.:thumbsup:

Fancy posting your best, a little write up, and some pics?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Edited by RWP
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, deano1956 said:

I am going to nominate this speedy today, not the most expensive far from it But one of the prettiest chronos IMO , white dial , red highlights on hands & writing, 40mm , nice comfy bracelet.so I present

Dmc62lO.jpg

deano

Thats nice mate.:thumbsup:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, fredwastell said:

Although you do like the one handed Luch.

Although you do like the one handed Luch

Only problem is that I can't tell if it's going, ( can't hear it), and it certainly wouldn't be picked as an only watch :yes:

Mine has been posted on here a million times before, it's the Bulova Precisionist with carbon fibre face and detailing on the bracelet.  Even if I had sorted out my flickr account (and I haven't, obviously) I don't think I'd bother posting a pic on here, in case everyone is sick of seeing it.  Oh, who am I kidding, of course I would :laugh:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, SBryantgb said:

Best...why? Because it is absolutely stunning,

l9.jpg

but it is also versatile

l9d.jpg

Sexy

l9k.jpg

and practical

l9g.jpg

However it is not my most important watch, know there is a thread idea for you @RWP

There are certain watches that were designed with Steve in mind.......even if he only had Seiko s then :yes:.  Steel, simple,classic, on leather or a,steel bracelet, not big, discreet :thumbs_up:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, martinzx said:

Very difficult to say... maybe...

Zenith Pilot with a Blancpain Cal 12.4-50, it took me a long time to find this one...

20170312_070840.jpg

SMP 

IMG_1790GREY.jpg

my Seiko spec wise somewhere above a King Siko and below a Grand Seiko, still holds its own at its from 1972

20170707_094519.jpg

Be the pilot for me :yes:

Find another one that hasn't been pi$$ed about with.

:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Best has to be this:

26543821733_d75b8f4d54_c.jpg

It's certainly the best built watch I have and the most accurate auto I own. For comfort it is only just pipped to the top spot by the Pro-Trek which is ever so slightly more comfortable to wear. Funnily enough the Pro -Trek and Rolex are my two 'go to' watches!

Edited by graham1981
  • Like 8