• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
fredwastell

Please help me

fredwastell, I would send it back as said you wanted a auto, buy a auto, I had all quartz before I came here ( I still have four but 8 auto now) for the sort of money you are spending and above I would prefer a auto ( with one exception a GS , which I had and flipped) its not all about accuracy, its the interaction with the watch setting etc i find satisfying, some will say its a pain and faf !:biggrin: just my two peneth worth :thumbsup: 

deano

• Like 1

If you have problems deciding between quartz and automatics then there is always the GS Spring Drive which combines an automatic movement with a quartz regulator (may not be the best description but lots of videos available online). Only problem is that they tend to cost a bit :biggrin:

Now I know the watch is going back and I won't offend anyone, I have a question that I'm surprised nobody else has touched on..

This watch is 36mm. Wouldn't that be aimed more at the female market rather than male considering that even dress watches that are all face and therefore wear much bigger, tend to be at least 38mm these days? I know the reduced CW Trident is to all intents and purposes considered unisex by them and some of the 38mm Breitling tool watches and chronos are in their ladies ranges.

Edited by Coldwarkid