• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
first-class watch-fan

WHAT DO YOU BUY YOUR SELF FOR CHRISTMAS?

114 days to Christmas  and I wondered if any of you thought of purchasing a new watch in the festive season, as a reward for all your achievement in 2017, for my self I am getting my hulk already preordered   and I am also aiming for the Breitling Transocean 1461 pre-owned, see how the finances stretching to this ? Please do not forget in this hectic time to buy your wife/partner the present she/he deserves.If you think, man what is he doing there is plenty time for this think again  TIME flies. looking forward to all your comments  

I've bought my Christmas present. 2 weeks in Cyprus over Christmas and New Year!:thumbs_up:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Once my watch finances are back in order I will be aiming for a Momentum Torpedo in black. May well be my Christmas present.

• Like 1

I have the CW 2017 FLE  on order due November but may be late. Only making 50. I have number 49 (as requested). If it arrives before Christmas, I won't open it. 

I need do do a fair bit of selling before I splash out much more, but once the funds are back in order I'm hopefully putting my name down for either a CW Bronze Trident or their C65 Vintage Diver, if either come in 38mm sizes...

If neither of them, then perhaps a pre-owned Grand Seiko Quartz?

J

Think I'll buy a Book of World Records to see if RWP is in it for the most asked questions about watches!  :tongue:  Usually some form of gadget, as us WIS don't need a special occasion to buy a watch, do we?  :clap: 

• Haha 2

I'll have nowt left for myself after buying all the other Crimbo stuff for the family but no bother, I buy enough during the year so can't complain :laugh:

Wow you guys do look ahead, not even thought about Christmas yet :yes:

but by chance I am wearing a Seiko from Paul AKA Brummie that he gave me Christmas, cheers mate great watch, love it :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Last year I bought myself a lovely 500m Tag Heuer Aquaracer...............

This year? "Probably"!  nothing.....but then again who knows!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Robden said:

I have the CW 2017 FLE  on order due November but may be late. Only making 50. I have number 49 (as requested). If it arrives before Christmas, I won't open it. 

Brillant nice piece  will be there before Xmas CW got pride in great customer service :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, marley said:

I did not know 3 months ago I was in for a shout with the Hulk , go one treat your self you deserve it :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

No watches for me, but like @AVO, I will be spending Christmas in the sun on the Algarve.large.1503768_zps5b26d2d7.GIF.9ce155ae6aa5010a4f704ba34c543d99.GIF

I wish i could say the same :thumbs_up:

8 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

No watches for me, but like @AVO, I will be spending Christmas in the sun on the Algarve.large.1503768_zps5b26d2d7.GIF.9ce155ae6aa5010a4f704ba34c543d99.GIF

7 hours ago, marley said:

go on treat your self  it's about time:thumbs_up:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JimboJames1972 said:

I need do do a fair bit of selling before I splash out much more, but once the funds are back in order I'm hopefully putting my name down for either a CW Bronze Trident or their C65 Vintage Diver, if either come in 38mm sizes...

If neither of them, then perhaps a pre-owned Grand Seiko Quartz?

J

wow great choice and brillant present for your self :thumbs_up:

I think I'm going to buy my first "exspensive" watch! Well expensive to me anyway! 

The choices so far are: 

Tudor Blackbay Heritage 

Vintage Rolex Cellini 

or a wildcard is trying to find one of the Limited Edition CW Ferrari gto watches! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jooles224 said:

I think I'm going to buy my first "exspensive" watch! Well expensive to me anyway! 

The choices so far are: 

Tudor Blackbay Heritage 

Vintage Rolex Cellini 

or a wildcard is trying to find one of the Limited Edition CW Ferrari gto watches! 

great choices, did you try to contact Cw direct regarding the Ferrari? vintage Cellini nice looking dress watch should be no problem, not sure about the Tudor black bay  again i don't see a problem getting hold of one  any how it will be a marvelous Christmas for you  :partytime:

54 minutes ago, Jooles224 said:

The choices so far are: 

Tudor Blackbay Heritage 

Vintage Rolex Cellini 

check this out /not sure if this is what you are looking for is on watchmaster for £2620 new 2017 model? 

TUDOR HERITAGE BLACK BAY

m.webp

79230N-0001