• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Tazmo61

The New Obris Morgan Infinity

On first impression "Oh great, just what the world needs another uninspiring divers watch"  However the spec is very good and the price coming in at around £500 including tax is not bad either.

• Like 1

Yep tried but failed, site crashed and out of stock message but message on face book that stock still available.

maybe next time

if anyone gets one and doesn't feel the love for it let me know and I will have it off you.

On 9/8/2017 at 08:15, ZenArcade said:

On first impression "Oh great, just what the world needs another uninspiring divers watch"  However the spec is very good and the price coming in at around £500 including tax is not bad either.

On 9/8/2017 at 07:28, Sulie said:

Loving the Blue ... 379 USD pre-order prise as well :clap:I wonder when it will be over here in the UK ?? 

Wow... somebody's conversion rate is a little bit different than mine...

Edited by Mechanical Alarm
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hussle said:

Do they have any or not? I've just put one in the basket and it's taken me through to paypal at $379.

Can't say for sure but their Facebook seemed to say they had sold the first 200 but had another 500 for sale.  I might have misunderstood that though.  I managed to get in at the first 200, just before their site crashed.  I tried to buy the Aegis last time but couldn't get in because it crashed then too :(

Edit - I just checked and I can't add to cart on their site.  You might be seeing a cached version of the page.  Might be worth clearing your cache by holding SHIFT and clicking refresh while on their site. 

Edited by Stuart2103
  • Thanks 1

Yes I read that too, they will release the rest in November at full price. I'll do as you suggest and clear the cache to see if it changes.

Oh and you lucky sod for getting one!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hussle said:

Yes I read that too, they will release the rest in November at full price. I'll do as you suggest and clear the cache to see if it changes.

Oh and you lucky sod for getting one!

Well I was determined not to miss out this time.  They said it was going to open at 13:00 GMT so I was waiting patiently.  Turned out it was actually 14:00 GMT :bash:   They're not the most organised and their site can't cope with the demand.  Good luck in November :)

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Mechanical Alarm said:

Wow... somebody's conversion rate is a little bit different than mine...

One is the pre order price the other is full price.  Some may have thought that obvious from the website 

1 minute ago, ZenArcade said:

One is the pre order price the other is full price.  Some may have thought that obvious from the website 

Plus you have to consider potential duty costs :bash: