• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 100 posts and be a member for 365 days and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Heads up - Bulova at Argos

Lancman

2 hours ago, Roy said:

Looks like they have all gone now, anyone managed to get one?

There's still stock around in a few stores, seems to be mostly the smaller/rural ones, so obviously it's going to be pot luck if there's any local to you. The site is also telling me that they are still available for home delivery.

I managed to reserve one, picking it up later. :yes:

I can confirm to anyone out there who's thinking of buying the Military UHF, it's a fantastic watch and at £57.99 that must sure be the bargain of the year :yes:

I had a quick look, and it's available to collect from Kettering, if that helps anyone?

With regards to the Sea King, that is also a great bargain, but personally I prefer the non-chrono version in silver.  I paid £215 for my non-chrono, so that shows what a bargain the chrono one is :thumbs_up:

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Lancman said:

Are you sure that's not the leather strap version?

Yes, quite correct. They didn't list the other one, that's why I looked elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, Caller. said:

Argos will be scratching their heads thinking, 'well that was unexpected'? :biggrin:

"Yeah! Let's get some in and put up the price!" :huh:

2 minutes ago, Robden said:

Yes, quite correct. They didn't list the other one, that's why I looked elsewhere.

"Yeah! Let's get some in and put up the price!" :huh:

Bet there's some on ebay tomorrow.

• Like 2