• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Cassie-O

WRUW 30.10.17

Giving this an outing today, since the kind and helpful members of TWF helped me set it after the clocks changed!  :king:

2859qrk.jpg

Edited by themysterybidder
  • Like 5

Bright sunny but chilly day in Essex and I'm working from home for a change. Fancied wearing the GMT Master 2 as this is the first GMT Monday of the season. 

IMAG0107

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, scottswatches said:

My latest Seiko 7A38 chronograph 

1987 Seiko 7A38

In reply to your instagram comment, I'm getting this printed:

TjhlRUU.jpg

It's monster Monday for me!

a70J6wH.jpg

• Like 6

After wearing my latest "tiny" TW Steel yesterday, I felt like a change to something a bit more, er, bloody massive today, so it had to be the mighty TW Steel Goliath chrono:

20170519_095913

:notworthy:

• Like 1

very early start and a good day for a change, thus (or even hence come to think of it) an early finish. swift pint in the local and home to do the paperwork. casio off tag on, on call tomorrow but doing phone support then a 2 day job wed and thu.

8dcb3cd9ba193192c82cb0e730c9ab3c.jpg

• Like 2

Skem and I did a tour of (north) yorkshire this morning, ,feet like blocks of ice ,bike needs de muddlng after pootling through tattie  mud from ginormous tractor wheels,....why can’t spuds be grown in paddy fields????

why can’t they fit heated foot rests? Anyway,honour satisfied and Skem took his punishment.sorry for old pic

large.image.jpg.90d899b2fc11fc0880d5ffd38c2f5c47.jpg

• Like 1