• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
johnbaz

'red Rekord' Yea Or Nay??

let's be knowing, once and for all-who likes the 'red rekord?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. let's be knowing, once and for all-who likes the 'red rekord?

• yes,i adore it-passionately.
    • no, when i see it, my recently eaten dinner defies gravity.

a really ugly puppy

rofl.gif

That sums it up.

can't believe the vote, must be Stan fiddeling the results! laugh.gif

Paul, as quoted to Mac sometime last night

Let those who have not sinned, cast the first stone .........springs to mind rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Stan is beyond reproach and would never contemplate doing something like that, shame on you biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by USEDMODEL

WWHHHOOOOOOOPPPPPEEEEEEE

still in front so, victory.gif to the rekord rofl.gif

john smile.gif

I wonder if I can re register on the forum and cast another vote laugh.giflaugh.gif

BTW regarding Stan messing with the votes he certainly wouldn`t however there is someone else who could and has already shown a willingness to alter innocent forum members posts sad.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

a really ugly puppy

rofl.gif

That sums it up.

Let those who have not sinned, cast the first stone .........springs to mind rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Stan is beyond reproach and would never contemplate doing something like that, shame on you biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

whistling.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifph34r.gif

a really ugly puppy

rofl.gif

That sums it up.

whistling.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifph34r.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I LOVE IT, take it we won then .....slightly ........ OK by a lot

I changed it back Roy, it wasn't very convincing at 103 to 12. laugh.giflaugh.gif

I don't see the point in cheating. wink.gif

You got my vote Stan. That looks even better on the black leather strap.

eek.gif

Did I just post that???????

wacko.gif

I changed it back Roy, it wasn't very convincing at 103 to 12. laugh.gif  laugh.gif

I don't see the point in cheating. wink.gif

Was a tad blatant Stan biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

No need to cheat when you can win, fair and square

I love your sense of humour Stan clap.gifclap.gif

Mac wallbash.gif What is it like banging your head against a brick wall ? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

PS. Just in case your watching, which I know you are

14-12, 14-12, 14-12 laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by USEDMODEL

jawdrop.gifFIX!!!!!  nono.gif  stinker.gif

BOO!!,HISS!!, i DEMAND A RECOUNT!!! taz.gif  taz.gif 

laugh.gif  lol.gif  rofl.gif

I think an apology to the GREAT and MIGHTY RED ONE is in order biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Not because you don't like it. We all see watches we dislike and are free to air our view.

Just because of the way you have MALIGNED this fine timepiece in the past biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

OK

Apology accepted biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif He PM me, as he didn't want to do it in public. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by USEDMODEL

oh bum-i missed 'the fix' sad.gif , i bet it looked great 103-12 thumbsup.gif

but as you said roy,stan don't need to cheat 'the watch' won on it's own merits

thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

john

oh bum-i missed 'the fix' sad.gif , i bet it looked great 103-12 thumbsup.gif

but as you said roy,stan don't need to cheat  'the watch' won on it's own merits

thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

john

Certainly did and a big thank for starting a very entertaining and informative thread.

Stan, display the RR with pride, it is a forum favourite biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by USEDMODEL

I think an apology to the GREAT and MIGHTY RED ONE is in order biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Not because you don't like it. We all see watches we dislike and are free to air our view.

Just because of the way you have MALIGNED this fine timepiece in the past  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

OK 

Apology accepted  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif He PM me, as he didn't want to do it in public.  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Yeah, right, sure I did wacko.gifrolleyes.gif

It`s time for your medication Mr Cummings doctor.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by mach 0.0013137

Yeah, right, sure I did wacko.gifrolleyes.gif

It`s time for your medication Mr Cummings doctor.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Could have sworn I had a PM with SORRY O GREAT RED ONE on it laugh.gif

I just assumed it was from you ......... must have another nutter on the forum, besides me that is biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

The battle is not lost yet my queasy friends, we need to put a timescale on the poll before we decide the outcome....

Or maybe we need to have prospective new members vote before they join biggrin.gif

The battle is not lost yet my queasy friends, we need to put a timescale on the poll before we decide the outcome....

Or maybe we need to have prospective new members vote before they join biggrin.gif

Or maybe this would the right time for someone to abuse their secred trust and missuse their powers wink2.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I wish to state that I did not post this and would never suggest or condone a moderator taking such despicable and underhanded action whistling.gif

Edited by mach 0.0013137

I wish to state that I did not post this and would never suggest or condone a moderator taking such despicable and underhanded  action  whistling.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Just like you never PMd your apology to me ....................... whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

Please take defeat GRACEFULLY ............. I hate to see grown men cry. msn-cry.gifmsn-cry.gif

ohmy.gif The vote at this point indicates that copious medication is required wacko.gif

Taken it Griff doctor.gif

Did no good, oops.gif we are still winning biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

PS 15-12, 15-12, 15-12 rolleyes.gif

Edited by USEDMODEL

FIFTEEN "persons" have voted in the affirmative!!!user posted imageohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Someone tell me I'm dreaming this and I'm about to wake up with a cold sweat on my brow. Next I'm going to read a post from Jot supporting the government!! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by Griff

Next I'm going to read a post from Jot supporting the government!! ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif

That would be a miracle biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif but stranger things have happened at Christmas biggrin.gif

Jesus was born.

The great RR won the vote.

JoT voted Labour ................. just can't see that. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I wish to state that I did not post this and would never suggest or condone a moderator taking such despicable and underhanded  action  whistling.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Just like you never PMd your apology to me ....................... whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

No Roy, that one didn`t happen or if it did, trust me it certainly didn`t come from me nono.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Please take defeat GRACEFULLY ............. I hate to see grown men cry.  msn-cry.gif  msn-cry.gif

To paraphrase a famous man......

We shall go on to the end,, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our watches, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender tongue.gif laugh.giflaugh.gif