• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Thursday 16th Nov. Automatics

Damo516

45 minutes ago, Hussle said:

Nice. Don't they use the sandwich dial anymore?

Well looking at it close up it doesn't look like a sandwich dial as the bronze Vanguard does, and comparing it to our kids A-05 it is exactly the same bar the lume colours being different, the dial on the Divemaster is more like the dial on the Mk III Bronze. The question I wonder is has the 'sandwich' been negated by filling with lume?

Edited by brummie1875
  • Like 1

The markers are different as well. Yeah my bronze Vanguard and LE divemaster have the same sandwich dial apart from the DM has a deeper sandwich and slightly different numbers.

It would be a shame if they stopped doing it. The lower sandwich dial is the lume part.

Edited by Hussle

So I decided to take my 38mm C65 trident vintage to Rome, it’s a lovey watch, not expensive so I don’t have to worry about extra insurance, box crystal, it goes with everything casual to smart and what’s even more impressive is that it’s only 5 seconds fast over 4 days continuous wear.

a8ccb712ff1191458fae7db31c23995f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro