• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Johnnyboy*2008

Culmina, Mens wristwatch,cal 51-57,Swiss made

I have been given a mens Culmina Swiss watch, that is in very good condition cosmetically, but unfortunately one of the hour wheel pinion leaves is broken(Sub second hand format). The caliber is not marked but on the Cousins website there appears to be only 51,53,55,57 what the differences are I do not know. Does anyone know where I might be able to source spares?

Thanks for reading this post

John

Do you mean the hour wheel teeth are damaged? A standard hour wheel has teeth, not pinion leaves. What is the calibre# on the movement?  If you require the hour wheel, could you measure the height  of the one you have.

Hi 17 Jewels,

Cal not marked on main plate, but to the best of my knowledge it is 51 and has a sub second hand. Sorry for the confusion, I should have said the centre wheel, here are the  dimensions:

1. wheel major dia. 8 mm

2. Pinion major dia. 1.65 mm

3. Overall length 5.08 mm

4 Front cannon pinion dia. 0.53 mm

5. Front jewel pin dia. 0.70 mm

6. Back jewel pin dia. 0.60 mm