• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

I know they are regarded by some as a fashion brand but they do some nice watches.

This is an old one, maybe ten years old and I have no idea when the brand started, perhaps someone does.

33856441262_c1d0683ee6_b.jpg

Sooooooo.........anymore Fossils :)

Cheers

• Like 2

Fossil are currently offering 25% off on their website, using the promo code: HOLIYAY

Direct link here: Fossil Website

Dunno if there are any bargains or interesting watches on there, I couldn't be bothered to look as I'm not in the market for anything else at the moment, but someone on here might find something they like anyway :thumbs_up:

You're welcome :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have two, both work fine keep good time have nice bracelets and even with my big wrists needed two links removing. Grey one 44 mm plus crown I have had 4 years and only needed a battery last year for the first time. Blue one is bog at 48 mm plus crown. Big, solid, chunky and the watches are nice too!

YpMm9VC.jpg

aSg7sbd.jpg

Edited by niveketak
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, Slim2500 said:

i read somewhere that Fossil now have a manufacturing facility in Switzerland 

From the article I posted t'other day..

Fossil, Inc. is a publicly held company based in Richardson, Texas. It is a power on the fashion-watch scene, posting sales of $3.26 billion in 2013, 77 percent of them from watches, mostly fashion watches. Fossil makes watches under its own brand names and those of licensors. Its most recent acquisition was Skagen, purchased in 2012. While most of the Fossil Group’s movements are Japanese quartz, Fossil has recently made forays into the Swiss-made market, including the introduction of Fossil Swiss, a line of Fossil watches with quartz and mechanical movements produced by the group’s subsidiaries in Switzerland’s Canton Ticino. In 2014 the group added a Swiss-made line to the Emporio Armani brand. It also introduced a licensed watch brand under the name of fashion designer Tory Burch.

FOSSIL GROUP (USA)
Fossil, Relic, Michele, Zodiac, Skagen, Adidas*, Burberry*, Diesel*, DKNY*, Michael Kors*, Tory Burch*, Marc Jacobs*, Emporio Armani*, Emporio Armani Swiss Made*, Armani Exchange*, Karl Lagerfeld*

* Watches are produced under a license agreement with the brand owner.
** The company is a joint venture between the group and the brand.

Edited by Buuk
Further info
10 minutes ago, Buuk said:

From the article I posted t'other day..

Fossil, Inc. is a publicly held company based in Richardson, Texas. It is a power on the fashion-watch scene, posting sales of $3.26 billion in 2013, 77 percent of them from watches, mostly fashion watches. Fossil makes watches under its own brand names and those of licensors. Its most recent acquisition was Skagen, purchased in 2012. While most of the Fossil Group’s movements are Japanese quartz, Fossil has recently made forays into the Swiss-made market, including the introduction of Fossil Swiss, a line of Fossil watches with quartz and mechanical movements produced by the group’s subsidiaries in Switzerland’s Canton Ticino. In 2014 the group added a Swiss-made line to the Emporio Armani brand. It also introduced a licensed watch brand under the name of fashion designer Tory Burch.

FOSSIL GROUP (USA)
Fossil, Relic, Michele, Zodiac, Skagen, Adidas*, Burberry*, Diesel*, DKNY*, Michael Kors*, Tory Burch*, Marc Jacobs*, Emporio Armani*, Emporio Armani Swiss Made*, Armani Exchange*, Karl Lagerfeld*

Oh noooooooooo.......not Zodiac :russian_roulette:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Probably one of the best smart watches made.

But,I'll be honest, my hate of them is that they're just the typical quartz fashion stuff generic, run-of-the-mill, Walmart watch. I can't get onboard with any of that.

Do they deserve respect? Sure, if on the wrist of the average "nonWIS" Joe wearing one. But no self respecting WIS should have one as far as I'm concerned.

Still, I know there are some of you out there with absolutely zero discerning taste. So to each their own... I guess... Sadly.

• Sad 1
On 12/6/2017 at 05:13, JayDeep said:

Do they deserve respect? Sure, if on the wrist of the average "nonWIS" Joe wearing one. But no self respecting WIS should have one as far as I'm concerned.

I've got 3.... that would explain a lot! :laughing2dw:

20160922_101710

20161024_100108

20170126_231926

:tumbleweed:

• Like 2
Just now, Davey P said:

But... the nasty man said horrible things..... :sorry:

:laugh:

Just now, Davey P said:

But... the nasty man said horrible things..... :sorry:

:laugh:

:rofl:    He didn’t mean them I’m sure.

• Haha 2
  • 3 years later...
1 hour ago, Ovidiu 1991 said:

How did you adjust the bracelets to fit ?