• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

The Terra Pro is too complicated for my eyes.  The white sub dials together with the white hands are enough to put me off these days, which is a shame because the watch itself looks great.  However, the Aqua Pro is much better, and I really like that one.  If anything, the hour hand looks a bit skinny compared to the minutes, which is odd.  And the seconds hand would be better painted all orange I think.  Other than that, it's a beauty, nice one mate :thumbs_up:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Davey P said:

The Terra Pro is too complicated for my eyes.  The white sub dials together with the white hands are enough to put me off these days, which is a shame because the watch itself looks great.  However, the Aqua Pro is much better, and I really like that one.  If anything, the hour hand looks a bit skinny compared to the minutes, which is odd.  And the seconds hand would be better painted all orange I think.  Other than that, it's a beauty, nice one mate :thumbs_up:

The hour hand is deliberately small so a Diver can’t confuse the hands and make a mistake with elapsed time Davey :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, RWP said:

The hour hand is deliberately small so a Diver can’t confuse the hands and make a mistake with elapsed time Davey :thumbsup:

Yeah, I read that somewhere as well, but it still looks odd to me.   I'm not a diver, in fact none of my watches will even get wet in daily usage, so generally I look at the watch face and if the hand is a bit shorter I can tell it's the hour hand :laughing2dw: 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Davey P said:

Yeah, I read that somewhere as well, but it still looks odd to me.   I'm not a diver, in fact none of my watches will even get wet in daily usage, so generally I look at the watch face and if the hand is a bit shorter I can tell it's the hour hand :laughing2dw: 

It’s never been wet Davey :whistle:

8 hours ago, RWP said:

Any Golana out there :)   Just because I rediscovered this and put it on.

24997400948_3fa7a8b451_b.jpg

Golana Terra Pro

Golana Aqua pro

Golana Aqua Pro

Anyone got anymore. :)

Cheers

Dig the Aqua pro! I guess I dig them both, but the Aqua pro takes the Cake.

Edited by JayDeep
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 years later...

Golana (2).JPG

DSC_0178.JPG

On 06/02/2021 at 17:55, Zoltan Szabo said:

Hi guys. I just bought a used Aqua Pro recently. I am looking for a longer version rubber strap. Any idea where to go? 

I didn't like the original strap, too uncomfortable, so I bought a thinner more comfortable one.