• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Seikotherapy

Rotary Parts

Are they available to buy from anywhere? Cousins don’t seem to stock the brand. Probably too cheap to be worth repairing.

I basically want the white inner slide rule from this (GB03351) or a similar model for a mod - I suspect the part is the same across the models?

281x2iU.jpg

Right, well a good start would be to contact Rotary Service, Materials and Display at the following address:

Rotary Watches Limited, 277 Prince Avenue, Westcliffe-on-sea, Essex, SS0 0JS: E-mail, service@rotarywatches.com: Telephone no. 01702 337 061

The main head office for the company is at 2 Foubert's Place, Regent Street in London, and their e-mail address is time@rotarywatches.com, and the phone number is 020 7434 5548.

I hope that this information is useful. Good luck.:)

• Like 1

You will most likely not find it avialable to buy unless you get it from them as has been said or if you manage to find someone that sells such parts which I doubt.

Welcome to the "fun" world of sourcing watch parts. :angry:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Always"watching" said:

Right, well a good start would be to contact Rotary Service, Materials and Display at the following address:

Rotary Watches Limited, 277 Prince Avenue, Westcliffe-on-sea, Essex, SS0 0JS: E-mail, service@rotarywatches.com: Telephone no. 01702 337 061

The main head office for the company is at 2 Foubert's Place, Regent Street in London, and their e-mail address is time@rotarywatches.com, and the phone number is 020 7434 5548.

I hope that this information is useful. Good luck.:)

2 hours ago, gimli said:

You will most likely not find it avialable to buy unless you get it from them as has been said or if you manage to find someone that sells such parts which I doubt.

Welcome to the "fun" world of sourcing watch parts. :angry:

Thank you both. I’ll get in touch with Rotary and see what happens. I’m not surprised the parts aren’t available independently when the whole watch is so cheap.

I missed out on a spares or repair on eBay a few weeks back, which I’m still kicking myself for!

• Like 1

I have that exact watch. Picked mine up on eBay for about £30. Is it worth setting up a search for 'Rotary' in watches on eBay and letting it run, see if something comes up - or are you in a hurry?

There's one currently on ebay with a smashed crystal which might be worth a punt at the opening bid of £20. Pretty unlikely to go much higher than that I would have thought, given the condition which would put a lot of people off (although sometimes these things do go crazy if 2 bidders get carried away...).  The ebay item number is 162848049764 if you're interested.

On 16/01/2018 at 15:51, HayWayne said:

I have that exact watch. Picked mine up on eBay for about £30. Is it worth setting up a search for 'Rotary' in watches on eBay and letting it run, see if something comes up - or are you in a hurry?

On 17/01/2018 at 08:21, Davey P said:

There's one currently on ebay with a smashed crystal which might be worth a punt at the opening bid of £20. Pretty unlikely to go much higher than that I would have thought, given the condition which would put a lot of people off (although sometimes these things do go crazy if 2 bidders get carried away...).  The ebay item number is 162848049764 if you're interested.

Thanks chaps, after Rotary came back with a predictable “nope” I set up search alerts on eBay for similar models up to £20 and I’m bidding just over that plus p&p for anything that comes through.

Obviously working ones in decent condition are going over this but so many come through I’m bound to get lucky or find a spares or repairs one that hammers within budget.

I’m in no rush and the mod might not even work so it’s just a waiting game and an idea on the back-burner...

• Like 1