IMG_6612_1600x1200.jpg

IMG_6608_1600x1200.jpg

IMG_6613_1600x1200.jpg

IMG_6614_1600x1200.jpg

#7 ·
Morning all :biggrin:

OOB.

Cal: Eta 2824-2 elabore, 25 jewel.

That's a fine looking watch. It benefits so much from steinhart actually putting their own design into this particular model instead of just going with the submariner look. Perhaps some inspiration came from the Tudor black bay bronze. Steinhart make some great pieces I just wish they'd do more stuff like this.

#47 ·
Newly repaired Rotary Aquaspeed for me today:

20171226_094755

:biggrin:
Thats fab David I remember buying that in Colwyn Bay in 2014 its a lovely solid thing guess the tin foil failed

Cheers Nigelp. I've toyed with having the dial re-furbed, but the wear was gained by years of my late father in law wearing it on his coal round. He gifted me the watch so I quite like the fact the wear reminds me of him :thumbsup: . It actually looks better in real life than the macro shot suggests. Plus my photography skills are crap :rolleyes:
Yes it just struck me as wonderful and the story behind it confirms my feelings enjoy it as is the condition is irreplaceable. My favorite in a long time. :yes:

#15 · (Edited by Moderator)
Apart from being freezing the sun is splitting the sky again here. So when Big M calls me an @rse again (not sure why but it seems to be her new pet name for me these days) for almost permanently wearing sunglasses at least I have a bit of an excuse.

:laugh: :laugh:

GMT again

zrNyDy.jpg

And this going nice and loud while she is out.

If you want to annoy the neighbours this"ll do it.

#48 ·
Apart from being freezing the sun is splitting the sky again here. So when Big M calls me an @rse again (not sure why but it seems to be her new pet name for me these days) for almost permanently wearing sunglasses at least I have a bit of an excuse.

:laugh: :laugh:

GMT again

zrNyDy.jpg

And this going nice and loud while she is out.

If you want to annoy the neighbours this"ll do it.

Ok I'll meet you in the Overlook Mate

you have the shining Mr Bond.

#20 · (Edited by Moderator)
Naturally, I`m still wearing my main Christmas present plus a friend...

BULOVA 96B258 Special Edition Lunar Pilot Chronograph & OMEGA Speedmaster PROFESSIONAL 3570.50.00, cal.1861 18 Jewels.

5a410bda170c2_BULOVA96B258SpecialEditionLunarPilotChronographOMEGASpeedmasterPROFESSIONAL3570_50.00cal.186118Jewels..thumb.gif.77869aa64307fa5502dd558398ce11da.gif

Gas Font Circle Symmetry Event

Houston, we do have a problem, we`ve run out of fig rolls Circle Font Symmetry Logo Electric blue

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.