• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Dannyrlfc1129

Vintage dress watch Recommendations

Hi all Im looking for some recommendations on vintage dress watches Nothing expensive £100 is my max I’m not new to buying watches but I’ve never actually owned a dress watch I’ve got a small collection of divers and a number of gshocks but my change of job calls for something more refined than say my Marathon GSAR so if anyone could help me  out with some suggestions i would be more than greatful :yes:

13 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

I wear one of these, because nobody really knows what it is, or doesn't care.

IMG_7261.JPG

That’s niceee are they easy to come by and what sort of price would you say I’ll be looking to pay 

19 minutes ago, Dannyrlfc1129 said:

That’s niceee are they easy to come by and what sort of price would you say I’ll be looking to pay 

It is new "retro". I got it here,

http://www.good-stuffs.com/Classic-Shanghai-Diamond-hand-winding-mechanical-watch_p_312.html

I've bought a few different (cheap) watches from the same source, never had a problem, but always on the understanding that if they do fail, then they go in the bin. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dannyrlfc1129 said:

At that price you can’t complain a nice black leather strap rather than the mesh is what I would have on it cheers for you suggestion 

They are way better than the price suggests.......100 quid when first introduced.....be rude not to :yes: