• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Just added a James Bond Quiz if anyone's interested. This one is more about the older films, but will do one about the later films if you like this one. It's under Entertainment.

• Thanks 2

I only got half right but i didn't see 3 of the questions so I'm claiming 9 and not resitting a medical 

2 minutes ago, Turpinr said:

I only got half right but i didn't see 3 of the questions so I'm claiming 9 and not resitting a medical 

In fact i would have got 12.

I didn't get Kojak, plenty o tool and the 2 blowfelds

• Haha 1

I played the strategic game. Guessed.  Only 4 I knew. Don't think I've watched any of the pre goldeneye ones since I was first shown them while fairly young 

• Sad 1

I’m curious if you can draft a quiz and work on it without it being seen? I started to draft some questions in Google Keep and at last count was up to 18. Ready to “lock ‘n load” in a few days if there’s interest in another quiz.

3 minutes ago, Chromejob said:

I’m curious if you can draft a quiz and work on it without it being seen? I started to draft some questions in Google Keep and at last count was up to 18. Ready to “lock ‘n load” in a few days if there’s interest in another quiz.

I'm up for a punt, might even read the questions properly next time:huh: as in there was 15 and not 12 d'oh 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chromejob said:

You can now, David...you can add questions, edit them, change the answers all without anyone taking the quiz before you finish compiling it, because you have to click an 'enable' button in order to make it live. This is a fairly recent addition...when the quizzes first started, you'd get halfway through compiling one, and then find someone had tried to do it before it was finished. All sorted now, though. Just in the process of compiling another James Bond Quiz, part two, concentrating on the later films. Will try to get it sorted over the weekend.:thumbsup:

BTW, the max. no of questions you can enter for a TWF quiz is 15. (At the moment).

• Thanks 1