• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Did anyone ordered from watchesofmayfair.com?

Juliman

22 hours ago, Lampoc said:

I checked another UK watch forum for you and there seems to be a few members who have had positive dealings with them. Hope that helps.

The only other UK grey dealer I know of that stocks Hublot is https://www.iconicwatches.co.uk/ - a very well regarded and widely used website.

Thank you really! I appreciate this. Still want to find someone who bought from them.

As for the website you recommended their prices are around 1 000 Pounds bigger. I didn't get how they deal with taxes.

23 hours ago, Lampoc said:

I checked another UK watch forum for you and there seems to be a few members who have had positive dealings with them. Hope that helps.

The only other UK grey dealer I know of that stocks Hublot is https://www.iconicwatches.co.uk/ - a very well regarded and widely used website.

By the way which forums you checked? May be I can find real customer of this shop there?

On 2/16/2018 at 13:06, kvanrooi said:

I have and I tried Mayfair Watches in London Knightsbridge Green where I found a cheaper pricing.

@Juliman Have you tried Mayfair Watches London yet? Think you'll get a better price there! Good luck anyway.

@kvanrooi Thanks a lot for letting me know. Didn't come to London yet but I will soon. I will write here as soon as visit them.