• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Wire bezel holder - Vostok Amphibia

Not sure if that’s what it’s called  (probably why I can’t find the part) does anyone know where I can pick up a replacement? Mine was mangled when I took the bezel off to clean it and the bezel won’t click into place anymore. 

The inner rim of the bezel was also dinked but I want to see if a good wire will fix the issue before spending the price of a new watch on a new bezel. Doesn’t look good though, and I can’t figure out a way to straighten the dink out:

kxL9Ufe.jpg

2 hours ago, Seikotherapy said:

Not sure if that’s what it’s called  (probably why I can’t find the part) does anyone know where I can pick up a replacement? Mine was mangled when I took the bezel off to clean it and the bezel won’t click into place anymore. 

The inner rim of the bezel was also dinked but I want to see if a good wire will fix the issue before spending the price of a new watch on a new bezel. Doesn’t look good though, and I can’t figure out a way to straighten the dink out:

kxL9Ufe.jpg

Before you order one, give me a chance to have a look I may have a couple. :thumbsup:

43 minutes ago, it'salivejim said:

Vostok bezels are about £5 :laugh:

They look like they cost £5 too!  :whistle:

I specifically bought mine to mod it and now it’s in a drawer with no knickers on!

It had lots of character and got lots of wear, hopefully I can sort the problems without too much drama.

wuY5gRj.jpg

4 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

Before you order one, give me a chance to have a look I may have a couple. :thumbsup:

Awesome, thanks! Would save me waiting until November for delivery...

4 minutes ago, Seikotherapy said:

They look like they cost £5 too!  :whistle:

I specifically bought mine to mod it and now it’s in a drawer with no knickers on!

It had lots of character and got lots of wear, hopefully I can sort the problems without too much drama.

wuY5gRj.jpg

Awesome, thanks! Would save me waiting until November for delivery...

PM on its way.