• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
The Minute

SEIKO HELP

After an afternoon in the local pub, I came home and had a look on eBay. I bid, and won a Seiko quartz Chronograph 100m WR resistant watch, apparently in pristine condition. The numbers on the back of the watch read as follows, 203626, movement 7T92 - ONYO. I paid £57, and have no idea whether I got a bargain, or the alcohol fuelled impulse has wasted me money.  Of course, I have googled the numbers, but have come back with nothing. 

HELP :(

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Minute said:

After an afternoon in the local pub, I came home and had a look on eBay. I bid, and won a Seiko quartz Chronograph 100m WR resistant watch, apparently in pristine condition. The numbers on the back of the watch read as follows, 203626, movement 7T92 - ONYO. I paid £57, and have no idea whether I got a bargain, or the alcohol fuelled impulse has wasted me money.  Of course, I have googled the numbers, but have come back with nothing. 

I nearly did the same. Ebay+alcohol=oh fu#k

• Like 2

Think of the surprise.  It could be one of the tenth of a second chronos.....or not :huh:

1 minute ago, Turpinr said:

I nearly did the same. Ebay+alcohol=oh fu#k

• Haha 1

Nice watch. Quite a common model, they made 4 variants if I recall, the nicest being a metallic blue.

Type 7t92-0NY0 into google. 7T92 is the calibre (quartz 1/20th second 12 hour chronograph) and 0NY0 is the model number. That's ZERO (0) and not the letter "O" at the start and finish.

They retailed around £129, pretty much entry level. Yours was an early one, December 2002 I think, one of the first lines after they discontinued the V657 calibre in favour of yours (there is every chance it's a 2012 model - this one was in  the range for YEARS, a proper Seiko Staple).

They sell in the £50 range all day long, so £57 isn't bad at all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Minute said:

Here we go. Thanks

jiBhIzm.jpg

FGPBrvJ.jpg

Oooooooooo. ..... tenths of a second, flies round :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Just now, RWP said:

Oooooooooo. ..... tenths of a second, flies round :thumbsup:

Stick your specs on Roger, 1/20th this one. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Drat.....I learn one day :yes:

1 minute ago, kevkojak said:

Stick your specs on Roger, 1/20th this one. ;)

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, The Minute said:

Hi The Minute.

You could try Seiko date finder on watch sleuth. I've just checked you details and it does give you some information. Good luck.

Regards, Paul.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Minute said:

Just noticed your avatar says 'I'm really Tock Tick'.......you're busted. Expect another banning in the near future...:laugh::laugh::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Just noticed your avatar says 'I'm really Tock Tick'.......you're busted. Expect another banning in the near future...:laugh::laugh::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You're slow. :laughing2dw:

8 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Some dick head put that on, and I don't even know who ticktock is

1 hour ago, The Minute said:

Some dick head put that on, and I don't even know who ticktock is

:bash: Watch Discussion is an open forum please remember.

Edited by futuristfan

16 minutes ago, futuristfan said:

:bash: Watch Discussion is an open forum please remember.

In which case would you kindly change my avatar, as some child has put something very silly on it. I have tried, but unable to do so. Thanks 

7 minutes ago, The Minute said:

In which case would you kindly change my avatar, as some child has put something very silly on it. I have tried, but unable to do so. Thanks 

I have no issue with the avatar tells it as it is in my opinion. I would caution you to read the forum rules though,  It appears you did not read them during either incarnation. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Roy said:

Calling the owner a dick head, not a good idea, see ya. 

You are far too lenient, Roy...

Had I been the owner & it was my boots that had been pi$$ed on :hmmm9uh:...

Image result for images of medieval torture rack

...just for starters!

Now I'm going to have an hour in my cot...

:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1