• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
RWP

Invicta......Ugly or Idiosyncratic?

Well a previously posted a got hold of another “odd” Invicta.   Imho they have a worse reputation than they deserve, largely because of their ridiculous rrp policy.

What Invicta wonders have you for the forum? :)

35608980344_b8277d2c0e_b.jpg

varied in price from 60 to 500....really :huh:

33894505602_818f197ea9_b.jpg

NH35.   Great all solid auto imported from the USA.....still around 150.:thumbsup:

23123801671_2b8870fc05_b.jpg

26600762968_21a985dcd6_b.jpg

Smelling salts handy.

Edited by RWP
  • Like 1

Never bought one didn't ever see anything I really liked that was any different to most of the other homages and as you say the prices are frequently daft

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, RWP said:

Well a previously posted a got hold of another “odd” Invicta.   Imho they have a worse reputation than they deserve, largely because of their ridiculous rrp policy.

What Invicta wonders have you for the forum? :)

35608980344_b8277d2c0e_b.jpg

varied in price from 60 to 500....really :huh:

33894505602_818f197ea9_b.jpg

NH35.   Great all solid auto imported from the USA.....still around 150.:thumbsup:

I like this one. 

I don't own an Invicta but thought I'd just leave these here for your viewing pleasure @RWP. This may go some way to explaining the reputation the brand has (it's not just the RRP)...

:swoon:

Edited by alxbly
  • Like 2

I was wondering what David Cameron was upto these days!

«…Adds a little meat to the watch…» Oh, yeah, like without those it’s a very slim wearing monster under your chav gear. :rofl:
  • Like 1

There are now suppliers of Mod parts to fit many Invicta models that were previously only available for Seikos.

I personally would be much happier taking an Invicta to bits and throwing away the bits I don't want than a Seiko.

• Like 3

I like the invicta pro diver... good movement and great price for this watch but don't like the invicta logo stamped on the side of the case... would be tempted to file it down. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scottyDog said:

I like the invicta pro diver... good movement and great price for this watch but don't like the invicta logo stamped on the side of the case... would be tempted to file it down. 

The engraving is so deep on them that if you were to file it out there wouldn’t be much case left :whistle:

• Haha 1