• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Allthingsmustpass

Anyone ordered Stones tickets yet?

Yep, 4 of us going to the Principality stadium too. I'm looking forward to it. Although it will be very odd not being there for rugby.

• Like 1

Last time I saw the Stones was 69 in Hyde Park and that was free...good show Mick in his dress and lots of strange substances being smoked ... Ahh happy days... from what I can recall

• Like 1

I last saw them in 1990 on  the Urban Jungle tour, first in Wembley, then a couple of weeks later in The Arms Park. Heady stuff! 

2 hours ago, KevG said:

Last time I saw the Stones was 69 in Hyde Park and that was free...good show Mick in his dress and lots of strange substances being smoked ... Ahh happy days... from what I can recall

Was that the gig where they released thousands of butterflies? Well, at least, those that survived :whistle: