• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Camera phone pics

Andy300

6 hours ago, wrenny1969 said:

This morning walking the dog. Weather is a bit up and down at the moment but the orange and lemon groves are starting to blossom, air is getting heavier with their scent :)

IMG-20210314-WA0006

Mustn't be jealous, Mustn't be jealous, Mustn't be jealous, Mustn't be jealous, Mustn't be jealous, Mustn't be jealous, Mustn't be jealous, Mustn't be jealous, Mustn't be jealous, Mustn't be jealous, Mustn't be jealous, Mustn't be jealous, Mustn't be jealous....

NAH!  Failed miserably, jealous as f....

• Haha 2

On 08/02/2020 at 00:32, BondandBigM said:

This has been moored up alt our local marina.

Looks like maybe Maxwell or Goldie Hawn might have went overboard on it but I’ll bet you could cruise the Mediterranean islands in style on it 

:)

49503614616_86509da3c1_b.jpg

No Mr Bond - that would not do at all for a man of your status. Might I suggest you consider this little number?

https://www.ypiyachts.com/en/luxury-yacht-for-sale/motor-yachts/quantum-of-solace-turquoise-73m-238ft-3003980

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, richy176 said:

No Mr Bond - that would not do at all for a man of your status. Might I suggest you consider this little number?

https://www.ypiyachts.com/en/luxury-yacht-for-sale/motor-yachts/quantum-of-solace-turquoise-73m-238ft-3003980

That would do nicely. I can just see Big M and I tooting around the Med or the Canary Islands annoying posh people. 

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

Some snaps from last nights stroll to the boozer, other than trips to the supermarket and going to work this is the furthest I've been for weeks. 

:)

sdr.jpg

sdr.jpg

IMG-20210417-102402.jpg

You make it look so picturesque. :wicked:

9 minutes ago, Biker said:

I was more worried about spilling the beer...!

Well its easier to make a big thing look small and harder to make a small thing look big. (Jokes about Johnsons are sure to arise)

There's lots of tutorials about forced perspective online. I just think its fun to try the ideas out.

• 4 weeks later...