• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Camera phone pics

Andy300

1 hour ago, JoT said:

@wrenny1969 great catch, love the procession of cygnets! 

Yes, I think the main breeding pair have been there for a few years now. This is the first time we've seen this years crop. That video was uploaded from my wifes phone to whatsapp which is why the quality is poor but the video wasn't really about showcasing a phone :thumbsup: We had to keep hold of our lab as she is always hungry.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Where are you camping?

Ha! This was the sunny bowling green at the boy's school sports ground (hence the extreme flatness). We were first to arrive for the annual Lads & Dads camping weekend.

This was the scene from the clubhouse that evening - a nearly cloudless sunset over Chiswick when it had been originally forecast to be stormy!

rc2uesfNda9i7l98aIn9mOQBEkmyTBl5RutOg2NY9N4KCQBUTfaXvJ2Zu3PNmUibrIYWp--r1i8HsQ-Vu4aaIuhqmZcHoahstRxp9Atd4hD0_XgYi_8ckJGWr6Kku33DG6-FY5a2HGw

QL

• Like 1

On 09/06/2019 at 10:15, Q.Lotte said:

We are the only campers on this impossibly flat pitch!

zftR7RhXdOD0i9kXsMtFGJFebs6fOwsBDP-BpAv5FjFk57YF_sEkV0gmoinxHzX5d69ROdIHdGKTGyq6Mywy_X70iTaG53cq742WtLieFoskGWX9cfRt1vY9OJpdd_n8k_rj7LsviWM

(recognise the tent, @Roger the Dodger?)

Cheerio

QL

this looks more civilised. 

On 09/06/2019 at 15:15, Roger the Dodger said:

Blimey! I'd forgotten you had that. The days of taking the boys camping are long gone...it's sunny Portugal for us next weekend...:beach:

Where are you camping?

He hasn't said, but says its Legal...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30/07/2019 at 21:28, wrenny1969 said:

Here's a few from last week in Northumberland, no night sky shots as it was cloudy every night. Views are towards houstead Fort which isn't in view and one is a still image from my drone. The rest with Motorola g6+

Nice shots of the Whin Sill! One of my favourite places

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JoT said:

Nice shots of the Whin Sill! One of my favourite places

It's lovely isn't it. We know it as https://www.northumberlandnationalpark.org.uk/places-to-visit/hadrians-wall/steel-rigg/ there are two national trust properties which you can rent the closest https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/holidays/peel-bothy-northumberland literally walk out of your front door to the wall and https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/holidays/springwell-cottage-northumberland about 3 mins walk down the road. Springwell is a larger property for not much more money :) both dog friendly.