Jump to content
  • Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Andy300

Camera phone pics

Recommended Posts

Here's a few from last week in Northumberland, no night sky shots as it was cloudy every night. Views are towards houstead Fort which isn't in view and one is a still image from my drone. The rest with Motorola g6+.

48417164072_68f4a9a283_h.jpgDJI_0028 by David Wren, on Flickr

48417009036_c78f543776_h.jpgIMG_20190721_094042558_HDR by David Wren, on Flickr

48417162507_744546a33a_h.jpgIMG_20190721_085600312_HDR by David Wren, on Flickr

48417006436_422597b316_h.jpgIMG_20190721_092121417_HDR by David Wren, on Flickr

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/07/2019 at 21:28, wrenny1969 said:

Here's a few from last week in Northumberland, no night sky shots as it was cloudy every night. Views are towards houstead Fort which isn't in view and one is a still image from my drone. The rest with Motorola g6+

 

Nice shots of the Whin Sill! One of my favourite places

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JoT said:

Nice shots of the Whin Sill! One of my favourite places

It's lovely isn't it. We know it as https://www.northumberlandnationalpark.org.uk/places-to-visit/hadrians-wall/steel-rigg/ there are two national trust properties which you can rent the closest https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/holidays/peel-bothy-northumberland literally walk out of your front door to the wall and https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/holidays/springwell-cottage-northumberland about 3 mins walk down the road. Springwell is a larger property for not much more money :) both dog friendly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/08/2019 at 20:53, Cassie-O said:

A rather dull day here.  :king:

 

cqeuFx4.jpg

Powerstation ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WRENCH said:

Powerstation ?

A paper mill.  :king:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wrenny1969 said:

It's lovely isn't it. We know it as https://www.northumberlandnationalpark.org.uk/places-to-visit/hadrians-wall/steel-rigg/ there are two national trust properties which you can rent the closest https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/holidays/peel-bothy-northumberland literally walk out of your front door to the wall and https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/holidays/springwell-cottage-northumberland about 3 mins walk down the road. Springwell is a larger property for not much more money :) both dog friendly.

Sorry just my geological geekery with the name!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Tazmo61 said:

Some other pictures from our 8 mile ramble today .

 

 

 

Life is good :) looks like a great way to spend your day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, wrenny1969 said:

Life is good :) looks like a great way to spend your day.

We thought we would make the most of the good weather , and give our dogs a good run . We had a fabulous day . :thumbs_up:

 

Edited by Tazmo61
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ticket hall, Hosted Keynes station on the Bluebell Railway

 

IMAG0957.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Thames at Rainham Marshes

48743958952_480ecc9529_b.jpg

 

Sleepers

48749491928_9aa5d435c1_b.jpg

 

French service station in the Somme

48749500208_78d8044d5e_b.jpg

 

The estuary at Mimizan

48750023182_682030b5bd_b.jpg

 

Dead tree at Walthamstow Wetlands

48749515098_4d4feb2b35_b.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...