• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

TGI Friday watches...

40715946254_0f47dc03ac_b.jpg

Have a good weekend TWF :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, relaxer7 said:

I've been after a strap like that for ages... could you PM me a link maybe? Lovely watch too!

I've bought two from here and they're really good quality:

https://www.miros-time.de/zweiteiler/canvas-split-bänder/

Quick postage and good communication, too :)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

This one - I haven't really looked at any of my other watches since I got it a 3 or 4 weeks ago - could this "there can be only one" malarkey be true? :swoon:

It's showing considerably more patina now than it is in this photo - I'm letting this develop naturally & I think it looks superb - photo's if/when I can be 4r5ed! In fact I've just checked when I took the photo & it was 2 months ago so I must have been wearing the watch that long - unheard of for me! I must admit that it's ticking (ha ha :laugh:) all the boxes for me (at the moment) & I haven't looked at buying, or even considered buying, any other watches in that time. Maybe I've finally kicked the habit??  

Have a good weekend all :) 

PT5vIO9.jpg

Edited by pauluspaolo
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, pauluspaolo said:

This one - I haven't really looked at any of my other watches since I got it a 3 or 4 weeks ago - could this "there can be only one" malarkey be true.

PT5vIO9.jpg

I have the same problem. I've been wearing my bronze GG Vanguard since September. Sold some watches, not looked at the others and realised I'm happy wearing just the one.

I do have a Hamtun Neon coming, it's a way off yet but we'll have to watch this space to see if it will get wrist time. I thought about selling more but tbh it wouldn't generate much money so may just give them to my boys.

• Like 1