Jump to content
  • Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
bridgeman

Bernhardt Flying Dutchman WUS F71

Recommended Posts

Bernhardt watches from USA have had the odd mention and even appeared occasionally in the Sales corner.

This is a 2013 limited edition of 200 large.61AA8237-0F1E-40FE-8F76-3D442B4133A9.jpeg.f77314a737d2219d7ed5743e83ffc2f7.jpeglarge.A5BBCA59-A100-41C1-9C84-B7F6CC352E33.jpeg.d030cc1938a9e07778f20623b4dcc240.jpeglarge.8E91E430-EA42-492F-9E24-73F60E65E070.jpeg.e3b51908d2b10b55687c7c9b440e32a1.jpeglarge.B0AF18EF-F708-48EB-8FD6-1687DBD92A8C.jpeg.75a665401765f5d5370015a156842a99.jpegin conjunction with WUS and their F71 cheapo forum. Designed by committee of WUS ,Aevig watch company and built by Bernhardt it’s a little belter.

Miyota 8215 auto,screw down ,sapphire and 200 m,quick set. 

40mm case plus crown and based on Bernhardt Anchor case with 20 mm lugs.

concentric rings and red accents plus proper size hands to me make it that bit different,

One of the most comfortable watches ever ,Frankly I love it.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If memory serves, Bernhardt are a reputable dealer of pre-owned luxe brands, and also produce some very nice models of their own. I have a weak spot for forum special LE projects, where the members collaborate with the brand for a special model. Pity that some members here consider them “Mickey Mouse.” The proof otherwise is in the execution.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Chromejob said:

If memory serves, Bernhardt are a reputable dealer of pre-owned luxe brands, and also produce some very nice models of their own. I have a weak spot for forum special LE projects, where the members collaborate with the brand for a special model. Pity that some members here consider them “Mickey Mouse.” The proof otherwise is in the execution.

    "limited editions"  are very interesting.  I avoid them  in several "collectables"  as they often "re issue" again later - at a reduced privce.  vin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's nowt wrong with Bernhardt watches in my humble opinion. These two have been going strong for eleven years, another's in a drawer and I've sold two on. Good value for money I think.

large.IMG_20180415_124124_HDR_2.jpg.6a2f2711b475d256d70d098c7c3b23ef.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, vinn said:

    "limited editions"  are very interesting.  I avoid them  in several "collectables"  as they often "re issue" again later - at a reduced privce.  vin

Well that’s a risk we all take,with heritage collectables  from Tissot Bulova longines and many others ,albeit more often at dearer rather than cheaper prices than the originals..,then there are the “homage”.group.

the Bernhardt has a sound spec whatever it’s pedigree but above all .......I like it!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bridgeman said:

Well that’s a risk we all take,with heritage collectables  from Tissot Bulova longines and many others ,albeit more often at dearer rather than cheaper prices than the originals..,then there are the “homage”.group.

the Bernhardt has a sound spec whatever it’s pedigree but above all .......I like it!

 

"the Bernhardt has a sound spec whatever it’s pedigree but above all .......I like it!"

Correct thinking.:yes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...