Jump to content
  • Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Jason89

Friday timepieces

Recommended Posts

Last working day in Austria, so it's the Hugo Boss again:

20180408_130116

Travelling back tomorrow lunchtime, so I will probably miss the Royal wedding........... :tongue:

  • Like 11
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Davey P said:

Last working day in Austria, so it's the Hugo Boss again:

20180408_130116

Travelling back tomorrow lunchtime, so I will probably miss the Royal wedding........... :tongue:

What wedding ?  :tumbleweed:

 

Geined 2 seconds yesterday......I’m chuffed......

 

41285690775_ed46b93385_b.jpg

 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, RWP said:

Gained 2 seconds yesterday......I’m chuffed......

Should have bought a battery powered one mate, it would have been much more accurate than that :laughing2dw:

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Davey P said:

Should have bought a battery powered one mate, it would have been much more accurate than that :laughing2dw:

What about a rubber strap for it Davey? :tongue:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, RWP said:

What about a rubber strap for it Davey? :tongue:

A rubber strap wouldn't make any difference, it would still be unacceptably inaccurate... and while we're picking faults, I reckon it's too small as well.......... :laughing2dw:  (but I'm glad you like it, that's the main thing, obviously) :thumbs_up:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Davey P said:

A rubber strap wouldn't make any difference, it would still be unacceptably inaccurate... and while we're picking faults, I reckon it's too small as well.......... :laughing2dw:  (but I'm glad you like it, that's the main thing, obviously) :thumbs_up:

You’re right Davey :whistle:   If I paint it with under seal  ( can you still get that) maybe I can pass it off as rubber.  There’s always hope :whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...