• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
RWP

Jump Watch

I have never seen this type of watch on TWF.  I’m looking for a JUMP watch:thumbsup:

One that you can set that jumps time 24 hours until the damn Roysl Wedding is over :thumbs_up:

Im prepared to trade my entire collection and a goolie for this watch.

Have a wonderful day.

Edited by RWP
  • Like 1

Had my watch for the time being a couple of days ago.   Listening to. music on U tude.  Wedding free zone :whistle:

• Like 2

OK I gave in and watched :yes:    We can certainly do pageantry .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RWP said:

One that you can set that jumps time 24 hours until the damn Roysl Wedding is over :thumbs_up:

This is largely fulfilled by the quick set date feature.  If you're looking for that true "time warp" function just add a bottle of Scotch / Vodka and you're sorted.  We have a street party today.  Miserable old sod that I am I intend to be oblivious to the entire event :laugh:

• Haha 3

I'm watching Only Fools and Horses and anything David Jason related much better than that.  I'm liable to get some hot flushes. :thumbsup: I feel as if it's the longest wedding ever the amount of times it's been mentioned and all the special television programmes!  Bring on the football! :king:

Edited by themysterybidder
  • Like 3

This guy has two.

Back-to-the-future-doc-brown.png

2 minutes ago, hughlle said:

Not a problem

black-watch-v-s-o-p-brandy-10874807.jpg

What's that ? Hamster size ?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, WRENCH said:

This guy has two.

What's that ? Hamster size ?

I believe Rog isn't really a drinker so is probably quite the lightweight :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, hughlle said:

I believe Rog isn't really a drinker so is probably quite the lightweight :) 

I was a formidable quaffer in my day Hugh.........but the Doc ended those days :toot:

• Like 1

If you had taken the same approach as me to the royal wedding, you would now be able to enjoy a beer in a garden with neatly trimmed hedges and lawn after eating a rather good home made curry.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, The Canon Man said:

If you had taken the same approach as me to the royal wedding, you would now be able to enjoy a beer in a garden with neatly trimmed hedges and lawn after eating a rather good home made curry.

Moved the last of my furniture, took a while as no car so carried it all to new place, so celebrated by cracking open a few bottles and pulled the wings off a pigeon :)

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, reggie747 said:

Why so much angst about the Royal Wedding ? It's not like you couldn't change channel is it ?

Well, it gives the soapbox brigade summat to rant about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, AVO said:

Well, it gives the soapbox brigade summat to rant about.

Well as per the Charles and Diana wedding image a wonderful day, Went out on my motorcycle, wife behind, and toured all day on abandoned roads, I think there was something more important going on North of the border though.

• Like 2

Mind you, the ranting was balanced out the the exponential increase in vomit inducing cottage cheese philosophy on Facebook.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AVO said:

Mind you, the ranting was balanced out the the exponential increase in vomit inducing cottage cheese philosophy on Facebook.

Ah you've got me there, same position in that respect with television, don't do it.

• Like 2

Had a great drive to the seaside. ........

Clear roads.  Empty town. Great. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, reggie747 said:

Why so much angst about the Royal Wedding ? It's not like you couldn't change channel is it ?

What were you watching Reggie.....a DVD of the top ten Royal Funerals?  Youre always up for a chuckle :whistle:

16 minutes ago, RWP said:

Had a great drive to the seaside. ........

Clear roads.  Empty town. Great. :thumbsup:

What were you watching Reggie.....a DVD of the top ten Royal Funerals?  Youre always up for a chuckle :whistle:

I wasn't, I was out the door with things to do. TV ain't my bag, at all.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, RWP said:

I have never seen this type of watch on TWF.  I’m looking for a JUMP watch:thumbsup:

Percocet.  Never needs winding. 

• Like 1