• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
RWP

Spending Choices

8 minutes ago, AVO said:

We have both, sir. But hey, on a Greek island in July, who cares?

It’s still May here :huh:

• Haha 1

I have a couple of wooden watch boxes, one branded Glycine and the other is a generic box but reasonable quality (I was told it was the same box Panerai use). Other peripherals include a box full of straps and bracelets with associated links, clasps and buckles, a small collection of tools for very minor work (I do not consider myself competent for anything technical), a cheap case press for the one watch which needs it when I change the battery every three years, a radio controlled clock for setting my mechanicals and checking their gain / loss. Rolex GMT-Master II and Rolex - Submariner books. A Breitling book and the Omega "bible". Also have a couple of books on watch repairing not that I would attempt it.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, RWP said:

unsuitable shorts 

d12c12b55d68a55882ec266dbd08646e.jpg&mod

What was the question ?

Oh yes; straps, literally hundreds of them, some more expensive than the watches they were bought for, oozing out of unsuitable boxes, and springbars, everywhere, some of them intentional.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Various watch display boxes, 20, 12, 10's, original display cases, vintage display cases, travel pouch, various tools, ultrasonic bath, display stands, plaques, books, dvds, various advertising literature, advertising memorabilia, spare parts,old straps, bracelets, clasps, buckles, spare crystals, spare watches. Anything and everything I can get my hands on. But I take my time, as with my watch purchases. :yes:

Toolz. I tried buying cheapies, and found that you get what you pay for. So I buy better tools (I only wish I could afford Bergeon all the time) from Ofrei, use them once in a while. 

Straps: ericasoriginals, bulangandsons, hirsch, rios1931, meyhofer, some other natos;

Bracelets: geckota, strapcode; and

Tools: cheap 13pcs tool set, bergeon 7767 witf some replacement forks.

42 minutes ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

Would love to spend some money on a date pusher for my speedy .... but they seem hard to track down on Tut-web...

Good grief man, what is it with members today!

We've already had one member :whistle: admitting to doing his own topiary :nono:

I will arrange for my man, Mortimer...

Image result for images of butler winding clocks

to instruct you on the expected & correct procedures.

Standards dear boys...standards!

:tongue:

• Haha 2