• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Teg62x

Back from holiday

Great looking watch you've got there well done.

It even has a little umbrella in the bottom sub-dial for the Scottish Summer. :whistling:

:thumbs_up:

• Haha 1

Hay countryman don't jinks the weather it's been lovely all weekend. Nice watch you have their like the date format. 

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Karrusel said:

Well done, Teg :thumbsup:

Hope you both enjoyed the trip, don't forget the 29th! ........(flower) :yes:

:biggrin:

Ah yes full moon. :clap:

• Haha 1

hi teg

hope you had a good holiday, certainly came home with a result:biggrin:. I tried one on not long back and was very taken only the overwhelming desire to get a Gs stopped me they are a lot of watch, and a good size for such a watch with complications.

Njoy:thumbsup:

deano

VZ073Tu.jpg

Edited by deano1956
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Longings is an odd brand. I can’t work out Swatch Group’s marketing intention at all, in that they seem to try to be all things to all (wo)men.

However, having said that, the Master and St Imier collections are fantastic, and very good VFM (by the standards of the crazy watch world).

Jealous :clap:  —  seriously good buy.

• Thanks 1

I've always liked "triple date" watches, and had a read of the spec of this one. Pretty impressive for the money, when all considered. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Excellent choice - shows great taste. :thumbsup:

Had mine for a couple of months now and am still thrilled when it's on the wrist.

Watch that shiny case though as it sure shows the scratches!

• Thanks 1

:jawdrop1: That's drop dead gorgeous. And a moon phase. I want to see a video of all that beauty in action. 

• Like 1

I've always thought that Longines are underrated.............that proves it.

Very nice indeed. :thumbs_up: 

• Thanks 1

On 27/05/2018 at 16:31, Teg62x said:

Well back in cold Scotland after our two weeks in Crete. We found a great family jewellery shop in Heraklion which Kate and I both had a good mooch around. They were agents for all the big named watches and jewellery.   Mati, the owners wife, was a lovely women who couldn’t be more helpful. I went in to try on a Rolex explorer 1, (damn you Wrench) and got chatting, I was planning on buying a Seamaster in Black similar to johnnyoldboy’s, but when I tried it on there was no instant love! So Mati went and got us drinks while we had a look around, and Kate suggested I try on something completely different! I took her advice and fell I love with it. So here it is my surprise purchase, and it hasn’t been off since I bought it. 

28514028698_f0bd6180e8_b.jpg

40579168740_bf377bf3ab_b.jpg

not what I was convinced I was going to buy, but I suppose that’s watches for you! 

I’m off to Crete next month.  What were the prices like?  I’ve never been to Heraklion is the shop obvious?

37 minutes ago, Laughing gravy said:

I’m off to Crete next month.  What were the prices like?  I’ve never been to Heraklion is the shop obvious?

Where are you staying in Crete? They have four shops throughout the island so you may not need to go into Heraklion! There is also a big dealers in Agios Nicolaos which we had a good look around. I paid €2200 which is about £1930, I have seen them online cheaper but I don’t know if that is new? 

42410747622_5b1b1fcedc_b.jpg

40652980770_c63c3b5782_b.jpg

Edited by Teg62x

13 hours ago, Teg62x said:

Where are you staying in Crete? They have four shops throughout the island so you may not need to go into Heraklion! There is also a big dealers in Agios Nicolaos which we had a good look around. I paid €2200 which is about £1930, I have seen them online cheaper but I don’t know if that is new? 

42410747622_5b1b1fcedc_b.jpg

40652980770_c63c3b5782_b.jpg

Sensatori near Heraklion.

We shall no doubt wander in a couple of times.

I went in one of the AG nic stores last time. 

Thanks

Edited by Laughing gravy