• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Hello Everyone . I am new to this forum and am very much hoping you can give me some advice . I have a clock on my house front . The house had a major update in 1713 so I think the clock must be slightly older than this . It is working well but the problem is it needs winding every day and this means going up to the attic and then up a ladder . I would be quite happy to do this but it is not as if the clock and its chimes all stop at the same time so if I forget it is a major operation to get it right again .It has two bells one which chimes on the quarter one ring and the half  twice etc and the other one that is on the hour . I realise that it will need three machines to keep it going and wonder at the expense of buying these .

2 hours ago, punch and judy said:

Hello Everyone . I am new to this forum and am very much hoping you can give me some advice . I have a clock on my house front . The house had a major update in 1713 so I think the clock must be slightly older than this . It is working well but the problem is it needs winding every day and this means going up to the attic and then up a ladder . I would be quite happy to do this but it is not as if the clock and its chimes all stop at the same time so if I forget it is a major operation to get it right again .It has two bells one which chimes on the quarter one ring and the half  twice etc and the other one that is on the hour . I realise that it will need three machines to keep it going and wonder at the expense of buying these .

Try here.

http://www.richardwhiteclocks.co.uk/autowinders

• Like 2

Welcome aboard, I am moving this thread to another section