• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Davey P

Not been around here for a few days...

On 09/09/2018 at 08:10, Davey P said:

I like the colour of the strap, but the timekeeping on this one is rubbish! :tongue:

Once again, thanks very much to everyone who took the time to comment here, it was greatly appreciated and cheered me up at quite a difficult time :thumbs_up:

:rltrlt:

I thought you didn't like nylon straps....? :rofl: 

Glad you got it sorted, mate! Great news, I'm sure it's a relief and a burden eased from your thoughts. :drinks:  (OMFG, I  said almost the exact same thing as @Roger the Dodger, how predictable can I be. :sorry: )

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Chromejob said:

I thought you didn't like nylon straps....? :rofl: 

I only said I liked the colour of the strap, not the material.... :whistle:

• Haha 1

The news is even better than I thought.  I received a letter from the hospital today explaining the procedure I had done in more detail, and it says the surgeon actually managed to remove THREE stones, not two   :yahoo:

I'm seeing the surgeon again mid-November for a chat to discuss the remaining smaller stones on my other kidney, and what they plan to do about them.  Not sure what that will involve, I'm hoping a non invasive treatment will sort those little buggers out.

• Like 1

Great news, when I was young at infant school we used to try and hit the urinal cistern with our wee, now you're done you should be able to engage in this kind of thing again. Just try not not piss in your face whilst aiming for the stars as I once did :thumbsup: