• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

6 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

I should give up if I were you, mate and do what we all do...go with Chrome. It actually works.

Cheers mate , no sure you’ve read the whole thread, but I mentioned that I only use my iPhone for logging on and posting pics so chrome is a no no. Plus Tapatalk is working on 4 other forums I’m on. 

Thanks 

• Like 1

On 21/09/2018 at 22:48, Redwolf said:

Cheers mate , no sure you’ve read the whole thread, but I mentioned that I only use my iPhone for logging on and posting pics so chrome is a no no. Plus Tapatalk is working on 4 other forums I’m on. 

Thanks 

Safari. Firefox. Opera? Chrome. You have so many options on iOS. 

I use Tapatalk on half a dozen other forums, but I'm becoming increasingly impatient with it. It duplicates posts in thread (same post is #11, then #21), not display old post in thread (e.g. only those the four most recent, numbered 1, 2, 3, 4, and not the 6 older posts), etc. It's not the quality app it used to be. Tl;dr - you're better off with a web browser. 

And I'm sure Roger has read the whole thread. 

19 hours ago, Chromejob said:

Tl;dr - you're better off with a web browser.

Thanks  

And I'm sure Roger has read the whole thread. Im not  

Just a suggestion, when you put replies into the same "quote box" with the message you're replying to, your replies don't really stand out. Looks like you've said nothing. 

Put your replies BELOW the quote box. :yes: :thumbsup:

Just a suggestion, when you put replies into the same "quote box" with the message you're replying to, your replies don't really stand out. Looks like you've said nothing. 
Put your replies BELOW the quote box. :yes: :thumbsup:

Thanks for your help.
Tapatalk is now working as of today on iOS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Has there been any further developments on this? 

Would love Tapatalk to work on this forum as it makes browsing and posting much easier from the iPhone. 

Edited by Igerswis

Has there been any further developments on this? 

Would love Tapatalk to work on this forum as it makes browsing and posting much easier from the iPhone. 

News flash: Tapatalk plug-in was updated and is now working. :yes:

15 hours ago, Chromejob said:

News flash: Tapatalk plug-in was updated and is now working. :yes:

Sorry I’ll give it another try now 

All working on my phone now. Thank you

Now appears to be faulty after a forum software update. So, again, Roy has to wait on Tapatalk to update their plugin, mostly likely. Stand by……

x4MVDvOm.jpg 

18 hours ago, Chromejob said:

Now appears to be faulty after a forum software update. So, again, Roy has to wait on Tapatalk to update their plugin, mostly likely. Stand by……

x4MVDvOm.jpg 

That explains it ,thought it was just me .

anyone any idea if tapatalk will start working again anytime soon ? or anyone else having issues ?

thanks Dean

On 03/02/2019 at 12:40, Deano3 said:

isn't working on my phone so its just a waiting game ?  thanks and hope gets sorted soon

17 hours ago, Deano3 said:

anyone any idea if tapatalk will start working again anytime soon ? or anyone else having issues ?

See above your post. :rolleyes:  As mentioned many times before, it's entirely up to Tapatalk to update their plug-in to work with the latest forum server software. Roll a D20 for damage. 

Edited by Chromejob
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Chromejob said:

See above your post. :rolleyes:  As mentioned many times before, it's entirely up to Tapatalk to update their plug-in to work with the latest forum server software. Roll a D20 for damage. 

thanks for that so it is just a waiting game ? missing not being able to just check in on forum on my phone 

thanks for response

dean

Only Tapatalk will know when they are likely to update their application. As it is a third party app and noting to do with the forum we just to wait.

• Like 1

Latest Announcement from Tapatalk: 

6:19 AM - 3 days ago 

Hi
The updated IPS plugin will be released in the next couple of weeks. Please stay tuned for the update...
Tapatalk Admin

28 minutes ago, Igerswis said:

I can confirm Tapatalk is working for me today. Thank you!

That is strange, it shouldn't be as far as I know they have not done an update yet.

• Like 1

That is strange, it shouldn't be as far as I know they have not done an update yet.

I’m using it right now on the iPad and had it open on the iPhone earlier too.

It definitely wasn’t working yesterday when I tried.

I’m using it right now on the iPad and had it open on the iPhone earlier too.

It definitely wasn’t working yesterday when I tried.
Yes I am also able to use it,

Cheers Martin

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Confirmed, logged in and answered the “Mr” thread. Tapatalk for iOS. 

Tapatalk for iOS was updated 3 days ago, “Bug fixes.” :hmmm9uh: 

Edited by Chromejob

On 15/02/2019 at 12:08, Roy said:

Hey Roy, bloody computers, I've always had a phobia against them, resisted them in the 80's when the zx spectrum and commy 64 was coming in, then ended up as a 22 year old in 1995 with a need to use them for work. They never do work right. And anyone who tells you they understand them is either pretending or silly. Look what happened in the year 2000, nothing. Roll on brexit. Nothing will happen or change. Glad we have survived tapatalk gate. :laugh:

• Like 1

The faster and more powerful processors get, particularly mobile processors, the longer the devices take to do things. I don't understand that ... or didn't until I started working with millennial software programmers. :bash: