• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
The Mystery Bidder

When a non WIS purchase...

3 hours ago, WRENCH said:

TA11112MAHOGANY.jpg

Only the one? :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Bonzodog said:

Big fan of meindl foot wear.

Me too, when I spent a lot of time hiking!

Edited by Caller.

10 minutes ago, Caller. said:

Only the one?

The other one is a mirror image. Hope that helps. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, themysterybidder said:

I feel an inferiority complex coming on....I better lie down for a bit now that I'm an old man.....:wheelchair:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

.I better lie down for a bit now that I'm an old man.....:wheelchair:

There are three signs of old age. The first is your loss of memory. I forget the other two.

Edited by themysterybidder
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

C'mon, then...what does he say?

"Cushty", "This time next year, we'll be millionaires", "Lovely Jubbly", "Oh shut up, you tart" and "He Who Dares, Wins".  :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

C'mon, then...what does he say?

"Shut up you tart!", "He who dares, wins!", "Cushty!", "This time next year, we'll be millionaires!" & "Lovely Jubbly!".

Doesn't have a Safety Warning tough !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Mystery Bidder said:

I ordered something last night, I'm sure you all know who it will be, but what is it?  Can't wait!  :smiling-face-with-heart-eyes:

Hmmmmm...let me think....:hmmm9uh:

• Haha 1

On 13/07/2018 at 19:34, The Mystery Bidder said:

OK, so everyone who read this topic earlier knew who my delivery would be regarding  .  :thumbsup: 

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this on Amazon the other day, my very own Derek "Del Boy" Trotter soft toy!  :yahoo:   

iIkYCXu.jpg2O9TRlI.jpgSvNcjCy.jpg

He's lovely, isn't he?  :thumbsup::king:

That looks more like Trigger than Del :ooops:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

come on can a watch ever compete with a nice motor? Even @BondandBigM knows it can't. Rolex LV or no Rolex LV, its never going to be a Porsche, BM, Merc, Jag or Maser. 

Image result for porsche 930 speedster

1 hour ago, Nigelp said:

come on can a watch ever compete with a nice motor? Even @BondandBigM knows it can't. Rolex LV or no Rolex LV, its never going to be a Porsche, BM, Merc, Jag or Maser. 

Image result for porsche 930 speedster

All a car does is get you from A to B and back again...and my Kia Picanto does that admirably.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

All a car does is get you from A to B and back again...and my Kia Picanto does that admirably.

i know some times better than others but thats the top and bottom of it a watch is for more than telling the time. Fair point. 

Image result for kia picanto

Image result for jaguar e type series 1 fhc

now come on if offered the gift of both would you have @BondandBigM watch which tells the time superbly and looks lovely on the wrist, or would you rather be handed the keys free to the series 1 FHC?

• Thanks 1

Whereas a watch can.............tell you the time. Even a £20 quartz one can do that. :whistle:

I do enjoy my watches but being at the wheel of a Ferrari flat out down the Hanger Straight at Silverstone is bliss.

• Like 1

So do my Purdy boots, with such panache.

19 minutes ago, Nigelp said:

now come on if offered the gift of both would you have @BondandBigM watch which tells the time superbly and looks lovely on the wrist, or would you rather be handed the keys free to the series 1 FHC?

TBH, I'd probably have an LV like Bond's...my little Kia is so nice and economical to run, tax (£30) and insure (£130).

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

TBH, I'd probably have an LV like Bond's...my little Kia is so nice and economical to run, tax (£30) and insure (£130).

come on rog dont be daft

When I retired early six years back,I sold a two year old sub to help fund a new car.Very much doubt I would do the same again,especially given the pollution problems.My car stays in the garage most of the time ,I take the bus.