• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
The Mystery Bidder

When a non WIS purchase...

4 hours ago, Bonzodog said:

When I retired early six years back,I sold a two year old sub to help fund a new car.Very much doubt I would do the same again,especially given the pollution problems.My car stays in the garage most of the time ,I take the bus.

To be fair whilst cars are fun @Roger the Dodger and yourself do have a point, because they can also be a massive pain in the ar@e too when they go wrong. Which they all do at some point regardless which is why when it came to replacing the BMW i chose a nice little sensible hatchback. 

• Like 2

Right the moment you've all been waiting for, my OFAH Breakfast set has arrived!  :smiling-face-with-heart-eyes:

Q8GqtOj.jpg

AAkcSKx.jpg

The bowl has a picture of Rodders and the mug has Uncle Albert, nothing worth to see there. :laugh:  Obviously, the plate is my favourite!  I know you all will be jealous...:whistle::thumbsup:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Bonzodog said:

My car stays in the garage most of the time ,I take the bus.

Since I moved, my wife doesn't need a car, so I gave it to my niece, who uses it to go to college, and she has looked after it very well. The express bus is quicker anyway, and no parking fees either.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, The Mystery Bidder said:

AAkcSKx.jpg

Obviously, the plate is my favourite!  I know you all will be jealous...:whistle::thumbsup:

I can't see you covering Del's face with bacon, eggs and beans when you have your modest breakfast every morning....:laughing2dw:

Breakfast.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

I can't see you covering Del's face with bacon, eggs and beans when you have your modest breakfast every morning....:laughing2dw:

I don't normally lick the plate but in Del's case I could make an exception!  :yes:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1