• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Free Book: The Birth of Soviet Watchmaking

You may be aware of my blog The Birth of Soviet Watchmaking, the content of which has now been transferred into a PDF book which can be download for FREE.

I would like to raise awareness of this move in the hope it will raise money for charity, specifically the Against Malaria charity.

Both the above links allow anyone seeking a copy to download via a dedicated donations page. Donations are not obligatory but lets hope other can benefit in exchange for this information about our shared passion of Soviet & Russian watches.

Cordially,

Worzel.

Edited by Worzel
  • Like 4
  • 7 months later...
On 22/07/2018 at 10:05, Worzel said:

You may be aware of my blog The Birth of Soviet Watchmaking, the content of which has now been transferred into a PDF book which can be download for FREE.

I would like to raise awareness of this move in the hope it will raise money for charity, specifically the Against Malaria charity.

Both the above links allow anyone seeking a copy to download via a dedicated donations page. Donations are not obligatory but lets hope other can benefit in exchange for this information about our shared passion of Soviet & Russian watches.

Cordially,

Worzel.

For anyone interested in the history of early Soviet watchmaking I have put some new updates on the blog site.