• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Roger the Dodger

The Anniversary Clock Project.

After a week of adjustments, I have got the clock more or less keeping time very accurately compared to the RC watch I'm using to regulate it. The last few adjustments have been infantesimal movements of the regulating wheel, but I think I'm more or less there now. Will take a video of the clock working at the weekend as a finalé to the project.

This is the final post in this project. The clock as mentioned above is now keeping perfect time, and as promised, here is a video of the clock working as it should. I've enjoyed getting this piece up and running....it's come a long way since I found it covered in dust and spiders webs in an old shed a few weeks ago. I had intended to use this as a project to keep me occupied when the wife goes to Australia in a few weeks, but curiosity got the better of me and once I started fiddling with it, I had to carry on...:rolleyes: I'll have to find another project now!

Anyway, thanks for looking, your kind comments and all your support....here's the clock. Enjoy!

Excellent project and conclusion Rog! Fabuloso! :notworthy:

(now, about the fourteen of these I'm going to send you for fettling?? :whistle: )

• Haha 1